Thread: CNN finally cancelled Glenn Beck, is going to Fox News

Cool CNN finally cancelled Glenn Beck, is going to Fox News

Glenn Beck joins Fox News

Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56pm EDT

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Talk show host Glenn Beck is leaving CNN Headline News for a multiyear deal with Fox News.
    Beginning next spring, Beck will host the channel's 5 p.m. weekday program as well as a weekend show.

Beck hosts a self-titled talk show on CNN Headline News that has enjoyed strong ratings growth airing in the 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. time slots.
    He also hosts a nationally syndicated daily radio show, "The Glenn Beck Program."

"As we embark on a new political landscape, Glenn's thought-provoking commentary will complement an already stellar lineup of stars at Fox News," said Roger Ailes, chairman and CEO of Fox News.
    At 5 p.m., Beck will succeed "America's Election HQ," the election-themed program that was put on air after the cancellation of "The Big Story."
    Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Glenn Beck joins Fox News | Entertainment | Television | Reuters

yeah, he'll fit right in with the rest of the lying racist shitbags on Reich Wing Faux News.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I can't stand Glenn Beck. I was excited when I saw the title, but I couldn't see the whole thing. I watch/listen to Fox news all the time. I wish he was just cancelled period.

Thank GOD! Now if they will just get rid of that shrill banshee Nancy Grace, CNNHN might be respectable again. Seriously, how can you report on one story and one story only for MONTHS?!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i cant stand Glen Beck. just about every interview he does turns into a story about his sobering up.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hi! I'm New Here!

Sooo glad he is gone! My prayers have been answered. He seems like a dullard to me and as a recovering person I was always put off by his incessant referral to his alcoholism not to mention the distasteful display of his drugged out surgery. A person in my 12 step recovery program follows a very strong set of 12 Traditions one of which states we will always remain anonymous at the level of press, radio, and films. He gave recovery a bad name in my opinion. I made a concerted effort to switch channels when he was on and his cancellation was long overdue. Really can't imagine how such an idiot got a show in the first place. Most annoying individual on T.V.

Thread Information