Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree455Likes

Thread: 85th Annual Academy Awards 2/24/13

Plus he looked like a real douchbag in the audience.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

he is a real douchebag, always has been. Are you forgetting his fake rapper days?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I was happy The Master had several nominations because I knew it must be possing off Tiny Tom. Noticed he was not invited last night.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I was happy The Master had several nominations because I knew it must be possing off Tiny Tom. Noticed he was not invited last night.
    i was happy it had nominations because it's also an incredible movie. i know a lot of you hate joaquin but his performance was amazing, as was philip seymour hoffman's. both men's performances were on par with the winners and the movie is definitely one of the 3 best ones i've seen all year. it just didn't garner as much attention and publicity as the others.
    mjw and kersalli like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've heard it was great and can't wait til it is on PPV.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Sorry about the double posting, I don't think I can delete this.

Scroll down in this thread.

Joaquin Phoenix and his sister Rain - Oscar Nominees Luncheon 2013

Or more here

CDAN 05/31/12--The family that has sex together, stays together

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I'm so glad he didn't win - for this very reason. Oscar's image has been tarnished enough without having incest slime all over it.
    When did CDAN blind items become trusted? I think Enty is full of shit.

There is no evidence to back up those claims. Just because he was the popular guess doesn't mean that it's about him. Most nominees take family members to the award shows. Nothing weird about that.

I just think it is a disgusting thing to accuse someone of based on a unsolved blind item.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    When did CDAN blind items become trusted?
    How the fuck should I don't know? People have asked about that story so I link them to it because I happen to remember where to find it. If I'd never read the rumors about Joaquin and his sister before, and people kept talking about it, I'd like to know where they heard the story originally.

It's not up to me whether someone wants to believe it or not.
    faithanne, BITTER, Laurent and 1 others like this.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Do any of them matter?
    no.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Well that's some stupid shit to get all butthurt about.
    Politician. Faking outrage is what they're good at.

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    How the fuck should I don't know? People have asked about that story so I link them to it because I happen to remember where to find it. If I'd never read the rumors about Joaquin and his sister before, and people kept talking about it, I'd like to know where they heard the story originally.

It's not up to me whether someone wants to believe it or not.
    I wasn't attacking you. I quoted you because it had the links to the original bi and the links on GR. I read the comments on the GR link and wondered why people came to believe it to be true. There were other guesses to the blind.

Personally, I think he just makes up shit.
    Waterslide likes this.

If we believed what Enty wrote, they would have had to retire the Irving Thalberg Award in 1938, and only bring it out again when Natasha Gregson Wagner is finally given her due.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I have no idea about her Greys, don't care, she's 2 years old to me and probably won't be seen again next year. Her IMDB does not impress.
    No offense, but you're way off. She may not be your cup of tea but she's no inconsequential bimbo or even an america's sweetheart type, she's done dramatic roles and done them well. Winter's Bone and Poker House were impressive for someone so young.

I like that she doesn't seem to have her head up her own ass too, it's refreshing.

I heard Affleck's acceptance speech and I kind of cringed on his behalf when he started talking about his marriage. Christ man, I understand it was an emotional moment but keep that stuff private.

What is this Poker House? i haven't heard of it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's depressing but pretty good, it's by Lori Petty (remember her from Point Break? doesn't matter) biographical account of her messed up adolescence. JLaw played 14-yr-old Petty. Mom is a cracked out ho, so their house is basically a crack house, JLaw has to take care of her own 8yr old sister, dodge all the druggies her mom hangs with, including her mom's pimp who tries to rape her; being her school's basketball star is the only brightspot in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I heard Affleck's acceptance speech and I kind of cringed on his behalf when he started talking about his marriage. Christ man, I understand it was an emotional moment but keep that stuff private.
    What did he say about his marriage? I mute the acceptance speeches because they're usually either painfully arrogant or painfully awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    I wasn't attacking you. I quoted you because it had the links to the original bi and the links on GR. I read the comments on the GR link and wondered why people came to believe it to be true. There were other guesses to the blind.

Personally, I think he just makes up shit.
    I'm sorry, I do see what you're saying about CDAN. I think he makes things up, too.

The Joaquin incest story is just intriguing not only because it's salacious, but also given that he and sister grew up in the Children of God cult. I have no idea if the blinds are true, and I'd like to think it's not, but I have to admit there's something that skeeves me about the two of them that doesn't skeeve me when I see other celebs out with their family.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If we believed what Enty wrote, they would have had to retire the Irving Thalberg Award in 1938, and only bring it out again when Natasha Gregson Wagner is finally given her due.

I never saw Poker House, I want to check that out.
    You know, a dozen press agents working overtime can do terrible things to the human spirit. ~Cecil B. DeMille
    Gross, put it away. You could dress beautifully but you gotta be Miss Granny Panty Whore.
    ~Manx Mouse

Life is a hell of a thing to happen to a person.

Thread Information