Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway

Default Project Runway

Am I the only one who watches this??

I need some sort of drama until ANTM is back on the air.

Anyway, I really cant wait until Santino gets cut...I fucking hate him, hes so ugly, pretty much everything he designs is hideous and gaudy, hes cocky (without reason to be) and frankly I'm surprised he even made it this far.

My favorites are Daniel, Chloe and Nick...in that order. I love almost everything that Daniel designs.

What do you guys think?? Who are your fave designers? Who do you want to be out??

Default Re: Project Runway

I've been watching this show too. Santino bugs me so much, but I get the feeling he'll be the more talented Wendy Pepper this season. The one you know has no chance of winning but is in the final runway show anyway. By the way, did you know that his rant in the lingerie episode was in actuality a 90 minute tirade about how the judges were wrong and he's right and amazing?

He is cocky, but I think it's a little deserved. He is very skilled, but he's about 50/50 on me actually liking what he produces. I thought Nick's dress last week (the episode with Nicky Hilton) was far better than Santino's. Santino's just looked messy in the bodice, plus the torso really was too short for Nicky, it would probably look horrible on her. Nick's dress was gorgeous, I loved the back of it.

My favorite is Nick, I have loved him since the casting episode, then Chloe, then Daniel. I liked Diana's concepts, but she wasn't in the same league as some of the people still on the show.

I hate Santino too!!!

Daniel V is so hot! i wonder if he's gay?

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    I've been watching this show too. Santino bugs me so much, but I get the feeling he'll be the more talented Wendy Pepper this season. The one you know has no chance of winning but is in the final runway show anyway. By the way, did you know that his rant in the lingerie episode was in actuality a 90 minute tirade about how the judges were wrong and he's right and amazing?

He is cocky, but I think it's a little deserved. He is very skilled, but he's about 50/50 on me actually liking what he produces. I thought Nick's dress last week (the episode with Nicky Hilton) was far better than Santino's. Santino's just looked messy in the bodice, plus the torso really was too short for Nicky, it would probably look horrible on her. Nick's dress was gorgeous, I loved the back of it.

My favorite is Nick, I have loved him since the casting episode, then Chloe, then Daniel. I liked Diana's concepts, but she wasn't in the same league as some of the people still on the show.
    I also started watching. Santino is cocky and I do agree Nick's dress was far better.

Thank you Haggard!!!! (and that's for starting this thread.) I love this show. I stayed up til midnight last night just to watch. It comes on soooo late here. Santino is an ass.....You can tell by the look on Nina's face she despises him. And since my gaydar isn't too good, is he or isn't he?? But I'm going to say Daniel is.

I like Nick the best and think he should win. I liked his Barbie outfit. And I'm so glad Marla and Diana(?) are gone. The one thing I agree with Santino on is that Diana has such an annoying voice.

I read that Santino is bisexual. Also, sorry to girls that have crushes on Daniel V, but I think I read on TWoP from someone that knew him in college that he's gay.

^^I figured that with Daniel. Santino seems more asexual to me. Or maybe it's just the thought of him getting it on with anybody disgusts me so much I prefer to think of him as asexual.

I went back and found it, he's actually bi too.

I love this show. Does anyone else see Angelina Jolie when they look at Andrae?
    I think Santino & Chloe are the most talented. I actually like Santino's arrogance.

http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/

I hate Santino's arrogance. He was rude to Michael Kors last night.

SVZ

i watched this for a bit but then it got really boring for some reason

Elite Member

Ooh I love this show!

I picked Santino as my favorite from the first episode when they were casting and he showed his designs but in the weeks following he just got progressively cockier and rightabout now I'm pretty much over him.

I didn't pay much attention to Daniel (I don't think he really got that much airtime) but I thought his dress for Nicky Hilton should have won-it was gorgeous.

I'm kind of digging Emmett's designs and his personality so he's my pick at the moment.

Was anyone else sad to see the other Daniel leave?

And to whoever said the A. Jolie resemblance with that dude that sometime's talks in a faux british accent, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    I went back and found it, he's actually bi too.
    You mean Santino is bi and Daniel is gay or they are both bi? They both seemed gay to me, but I really wish Santino would do us women a favor and stick to guys.

Both Santino and Daniel V are bisexual according to what I've read.

A*O

What's the fashion show with Tommy Hilfiger? I tried to find a pic of his new "bright orange tan/botox/suspiciously dark hair" look but the only Google images are old ones of him looking normal.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information