Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Nip/Tuck

Default Nip/Tuck

Any other Nip/Tuck fans around? Anyone have an opinion on who the Carver is?

do u think it's the new doctor?

SVZ

Some people think it's that weird michael jackson looking son...to get back at his dad..don't they hate each other? (i dont really watch the show )

No, I don't think it's the new doc. At first I thought it was probably the over waxed WackoJacko son, Matt. A friend of mine has convinced me it's probably a woman. It kinda makes sense, Christian's rape notwithstanding. Christian has always been a womanizing pussyhound, so it would be something a woman might do to exact revenge.
    I'm thinking it's either Kimber, Julia or Ava (Matt's ex-girlfriend in a boyfriend's body).

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Some people think it's that weird michael jackson looking son...to get back at his dad..don't they hate each other? (i dont really watch the show )
    That's my theory. He's had a rough three seasons. And he's as ugly as sin.

Default Re: Nip/Tuck

Anyone been watching lately?
    What do you guys think?

I've been watching but didn't watch last nights yet. I'll watch it when I get home. The episode before last was pretty boring! I have no clue who the Carver could be....I mean, there aren't that many choices because the writer said it would be a character we know....but I just can't imagine turning one of these people into a violent killer. Plus the new doctor seems too obvious.

Ooh, I liked the last episode. It was more exciting than the one before, but not too much better.

I am totally burnt out on the carver mystery. I'm no longer trying to figure out who it is.

Maybe the carver is Kimber......I know what you mean though. It's getting a little old wondering who it is.

I did read a few spoilers on a couple of things that are gonna happen that might liven some things up.....!!

This season is so inconsistent in terms of good and crapness. This week was better, What the hell is Sean thinking?

They just up and dropped the Carver story. I know they're trying to drag it out until the end of the season, but I wish they wouldn't just totally ignore it.

This next part may contain spoilers for episodes that have already aired.

Highlight from here...

All this Christian Troy feel good, fuzzy shit is sorta pissing me off. Hell, I almost cried last night when his biological Mom shut the door in his face. It's sweet, but I'm not sure I like Troy being so needy. I can't wait until he drops Kimber and her ho-ish ass, too. And Sean is an effing moron. I gathered from the teaser for next week, he's thinking about running off with Nicole Morretti and her son? WTF? And I guess Julia and Quentin will be tearing up the sheets by next week after their tango extravaganza last night. Weird. The Carver really needs to get to slicing and dicing again soon.

to here.

Hmm..I peeked at your spoilers Laurent so now I'm gonna spoil your spoilers with my own Read at your own risk!!!

Highlight below:
    Julian doesn't leave Kimber. Apparently she leaves him at the altar. And I guess Julia gets pregnant--and she had slept with Quentin and Sean.

But then again, everything is just hearsay until an episode actually airs. But this are pretty reputtable.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

The carver is Quinton duh!

I couldn't stand it, I read, Fonz!

Spoiler ahead, highlight at your own risk, folks:

Dammit! I wanted the satisfaction of seeing Troy dump Kimber! I'm surprised she'd dump him after her neurotic it's so nice to meet my future mother-in-law bullshit last night. And LMAO about Julia. I can't stand anything about Julia. She portrayed the innocent "I only slept with my Sean before we got married" bullshit and it turns out she'd fucked his best friend and had his child. And she's going to gleefully fuck her way through McNamara Troy. I guess Liz is next and her work will be complete. I wonder if the kiddie will be Sean or Quentin's? Looks like Nip/Tuck will be getting better soon!

Hey I want in on the Nip Tuck talk!

The year started off good, but they have been dragging ass the last several weeks. The shows creator stated they won't reveal who the carver is until the last couple minutes of the season finale which really sucks. Kimber seems like the carver type because she hates the industry that rejected her and making Christian look like the carver would be great revenge on a man who has done her wrong. But it can't be her, to obvious.

I would love to see Matt leave the show, or at least never grow his hair long again. I don't look at him and see MJ every time now. It's confirmed that his boyfriend Ava will be back this year but I can't see he/she being the carver either.

Kristen over at e! named Liz as the carver now that would be interesting. Plus the fake carver victim was the one who had the horrible paralyzed surgery. I would hate to see Liz be the carver tho. She has always been the light of reason & good on the show.

I have never liked Julia, all she did the first two years was whine. Now they are making her this cold bitch to Sean & a whore. She does seem to know that fking Quentin isn't a good idea but like it was said before she will be ripping up the sheets w/ him next week probably.

I miss Dr. Troy the smooth womanizer. However it looks like we will be seeing him cheat on Kimber next week?

I'm not sure any of it's spoliers if you watch the show but I will make it all highlight if you want to read

Oh I just read this yucky
    So, um, after receiving 18 emails on the same subject, I guess I can tell you that apparently it IS out there, the identity of the "Who's Your Mommy" Blind Item below ... They've been together for "ages" (more than a year; an eternity in co-star affairs) and are apparently, not so together at the moment.

Well, color me tortoise for I am slooooooooooooow.

Anyway, it's Joely RICHARDSON and John Hensley of Nip/Tuck.

Now pardon me while I go get my head surgically removed from my keister.

Especially after having to come BACK into this item and change it from Joely Fisher. Me. Braindead.

GUESS THIS: WHO'S YOUR MOMMY?

Just heard that there's been a little romantic connec-shun between two stars on a show I incessantly freak out about.

Apparently they're channeling Carol and Greg Brady because ...

She's the mom.

He's the son.

In the words of our beloved Summer: Ew.

Then again, nothing would really shock me about this show ... So let's nip this one in the butt!
    Last edited by Kimberly; November 10th, 2005 at 04:11 AM.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information