Thread: Osmondtainment Tonight!

Eli

Default Osmondtainment Tonight!

Dan-un-un-un-un-un!

Why is Enterainment Tonight all over the Osmonds? I used to enjoy watching that show as a guilty pleasure, now all they ever do is bring up Donny and his glam sis doing info-mercials like they actually mean something outside of America. Boring! Sorry but they are old and have little to no talent. Am I really the first to know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Dan-un-un-un-un-un!

Why is Enterainment Tonight all over the Osmonds? I used to enjoy watching that show as a guilty pleasure, now all they ever do is bring up Donny and his glam sis doing info-mercials like they actually mean something outside of America. Boring! Sorry but they are old and have little to no talent. Am I really the first to know this?
    I'm an old Osmond fan, that is: when I was in elementary school up until I was a pre-teen I bought several of their albums and went to 1 of their concerts. They're now a bunch of attention whores, but I would certainly NOT say they have little to no talent, ever. Quite the opposite: all brothers play 5-10 instruments well (just like Prince for instance, who is always hailed as such a multi talent), could dance and sing adequately. Their harmonies were fantastic. Donny Osmond is the best Joseph ever in "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". Marie was always the least talented Osmond, but even she could sing and dance and act no worse than most entertainers.
    But I agree: they're way past their prime and have fallen down to the level of "will perform for lunch money", completely whoring themselves out.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thread Information