Thread: Ellen Degeneres' tv show

Default Ellen Degeneres' tv show

Just wanted to let you all know that today we went to a special taping for the Ellen show. it will air Wednesday, Oct 1. since October is Breast Cancer awareness month, Ellen had a special audience today. the entire audience was made up of Breast Cancer survivors!
    the guests were Suzanne Somers, Demi Lovato (a singer) and a little girl that has a lemonade stand with proceeds going to BC.

i wont give away the cool surprise that we got, i'll add it later, if anyone cares. There's a funny thing in there, where Ellen mocks someone who was covering their ears because of the music. They show the lady's face with her ears plugged, and its the woman sitting next to me. There's a language barrier, so she doesnt have a clue whats going on, so i'm trying to help her. So, when you see her, you'll see me in blue next to her. my 15 minutes of fame.

Thanks!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'll definitely watch it then.

Thumbs up

How cool! I'll be looking for you.
    I love Ellen. I bet it was great.

I just put it on my calendar to remind me today. What fun!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Oh damn I missed it!

Hope it was a good time and you got to laugh msdebagin! AND got some goodies too!

Tell us ALL the scoop when you are able!

its getting ready to come on here, but i'll type this and then watch. the entire audience was just BC survivors and family. It was WAY hot there, we were all dying while waiting 3 hours to get in the studio. since it was so hot they let us in early, where the temp was 46! . we met a lot of cool people in line, but we were also in line next to two Russian women who did nothing but gripe the entire time we were there. we ended up getting seperated, but guess who was sitting next to me when we were seated? yep, the Russian women. They were whining about the loud music and put earplugs in!

So, when Ellen comes out, she mocked people that dont like loud music and showed the Russian womens face on the screen, all grumpy and with her hands over her ears. This woman didnt have a clue, and you'll be able to tell. So when you see this woman you will see me next to her so thanks to the grumpy women, we're on TV!

it was such a fun, long day. Suzanne Somers was a guest, and was promoting her book. I'm very skeptical about Ms Somers, so i was waiting to hear her talk about her BC. but she didnt really go into the cancer too much. Then there was Demi Lovato, who is a teen singer. She's got a big voice! And of course, there was a little girl who raises BC funds by selling lemonade. So cute!

So, we left with a goody bag of....Suzanne Somers latest book 'Breakthrough', Demi Lovato's newest CD, and then... drumroll please... American Airlines was there promoting their new Jets with a big BC ribbon, so EVERYONE in the audience received a round trip ticket to anywhere in the USA! (well cept Alaska and Hawaii)
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^KICK ASS!!!!

I'd sit through Russian women bitching for some free airline tickets (I think).

Sounds like an interesting, fun, though perhaps kind of a pain in the ass, day! I'm sure it was worth it all at the end though!

Glad you had a good time!

I cannot believe I missed it! Do we know when it will air again??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Talking

I saw you, I saw you!!

HOLY CRAP ON THE TICKETS!! That's fabulous! Where ya gonna go?

i'm sure it'll air in reruns. i dont know where i'm going to go! someone said Vegas, but i can drive there. i'm thinking Ohio since i have a few friends there i can see. Choices!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

You could see the debate in person or go to Disney in Florida! Both will be entertaining!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Ok which lady were you? I tape Ellen every day and JUST watched today's eppy... Do you wear glasses? Were you the one in the pink>

the lady that ellen was picking on was to my left. . i was wearing glasses and had a dark blue-ish shirt on. i was laughing at her.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information