Thread: Four Brothers

Default Four Brothers

We decided to get a movie and take out last night and I got Four Brothers. While it is not an Oscar movie, I thought it was pretty good...it is aobut 4 brothers (adopted) 2 white and 2 black who are raised by this woman and she is killed-they pretty much take justice into their own hands cause they think the cops can't or won't do the job.
    It has Mark Wahlberg (loved since his marky mark days!), Andre 3000 from outcast, Garrett Hedlund(Friday Night Lights) and Tyrese...we really enjoyed it.
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Default Re: Four Brothers

The first time I watched it, I couldn't keep my eyes off Jack (Garrett Hedlund). I know some people would think that's weird but I absolutely thought he was grogeous! I had to watch the movie two more times just so I could understand the plot because I kept getting distracted by him!

He is a cutie! That "one part" hint-hint (dont' want to spoil) just killed me!!!

I have it here from netflix but haven't watched it yet. I've heard it is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    I have it here from netflix but haven't watched it yet. I've heard it is very good.
    I think I would watch it again. It is one of those movies where you tense up the whole time. I told hubby my heart was just racing! I hate movies like that, but of course I love them...

I have thought about the netflix thing-more convenient. Do you like it? How exactly does it worK?

We just watched it the other night, and I thought it was going to be awful. I usually don't like violent shoot-em-up type movies. But I LOVED it. Good characters, good story, it was easy to get emotionally attached. Plus I love "marky mark"...but he was looking haggard!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by japangherl
    The first time I watched it, I couldn't keep my eyes off Jack (Garrett Hedlund). I know some people would think that's weird but I absolutely thought he was grogeous! I had to watch the movie two more times just so I could understand the plot because I kept getting distracted by him!
    He could potentially be the next big star. He was good in Troy and Friday Night Lights. He is really hot! The movie was better than I thought it would be. How scummy did Mark Wahlberg look though!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I think I would watch it again. It is one of those movies where you tense up the whole time. I told hubby my heart was just racing! I hate movies like that, but of course I love them...

I have thought about the netflix thing-more convenient. Do you like it? How exactly does it worK?
    netflix is GREAT. If you watch 4 or more movies a month it's a great deal. They send you 3 of your picks (queue) at a time. You send each back in their pre-paid, addressed envelops and within a day or 2 they'll notify you your next choice is on the way, you'll get it in 1-2 days.

Check out their site, it answers all questions.
    netflix.com

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    He is a cutie! That "one part" hint-hint (dont' want to spoil) just killed me!!!
    I know that part, I rewinded it twice.
    They already started on Four Brothers 2 from what I heard.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

Quote Originally Posted by FierceKiten
    I know that part, I rewinded it twice.
    They already started on Four Brothers 2 from what I heard.
    Holy crap are you serious?! That's seems like a good idea, but I could see it not getting very good reviews escpecially since (SPOILERS): Jack won't be in it!

Thread Information