Thread: Righteous Kill with Deniro and Pacino

Default Righteous Kill with Deniro and Pacino

Is anyone else planning on seeing this? I haven't been this excited about a movie in ages and I'm going to see it tomorrow.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh, I didn't know it was coming out already. Yes, I am very excited.
    Sounds like a nice plan for Sunday.

Its getting really mixed reviews, but still, its Deniro and Pacino on the same screen. I'm wondering if that's why the studio is not promoting it harder, they're just figuring those names will do the promotion for them.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ That could be the case.
    It has to be good with those two together. Thanks for letting us know it comes out tomorrow. I am calling the hubby right now and making a date.

I can't wait for it! It still boggles my mind that after so many years this is finally a movie they both have screen time together that lasts more than 15 minutes...

You just can't go wrong with Pacino or De Niro, but them together is gonna be amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Its getting really mixed reviews, but still, its Deniro and Pacino on the same screen. I'm wondering if that's why the studio is not promoting it harder, they're just figuring those names will do the promotion for them.
    I dunno, I know they are big names but September is usually the month for studios to release movies that they don't have a huge amount of faith in.

Maybe they felt it's just yet another cop drama?

Damn, I think DeNiro and Pacino have set world records for most portrayals of law enforcement personnel, they deserve an honorary cop badge from the NYPD (if they don't have one already).

But looking at the previews, THANK GOD I didn't see that most annoying of cop movie cliches, the funeral procession and ceremony.

Saw it today. I was entertained. DeNiro had this edge at times where I'd be thinking, wow, you are so damn good. Pacino had some good moments. It needed a stronger (and good) director and a meatier script. Not enough layers for these two character actors.

Leguizamo and Donny Wahlberg were very good. The entire cast was good. I can't over criticize because I'd watch Pacino and DeNiro sit in a parked car for two hours.

I'm amazed that neither of them were named Frank!

DeNiro is one of my absolute favorites! Of course I think Pacino, Wahlberg, and Leguizamo will be great in it too. I cannot wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I'm wondering if that's why the studio is not promoting it harder,
    They sure aren't! I hadn't even heard of it until your thread. I've seen no promotion for this at all.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I was very disappointed. Weak predictable script, boring and moved slowly, no real character development. It was terrible to see such amazing actors in such a mediocre movie.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information