Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: The Perfect Vagina

  1. #1
    Elite Member twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dancing on your grave!!!!
    Posts
    9,131

    Default The Perfect Vagina

    The Perfect Vagina

    Channel 4 Sunday 17 August, 10pm
    About The Perfect Vagina



    In an age where boob jobs, liposuction, tummy tucks and botox are now commonplace it would seem that women have found a new part of the body to worry about... their vaginas.

    Vaginal cosmetic surgery on the NHS has doubled in the UK over the past five years and in the private sector there has been a 300% increase in labiplastys, making it the fastest growing form of cosmetic surgery in the UK.

    In this honest, witty and compassionate film Lisa Rogers tries to find out why more and more women are considering vaginal surgery for either aesthetic or cultural reasons.

    Through meeting a variety of people including her friends, family, girls who are considering surgery, sex therapists and plastic surgeons, Lisa tries to understand why girls as young as sixteen are requesting this surgery on their labia and in doing so will not only reveal how British men and women feel about vaginas but she will also be forced to confront her own feelings about her own vulva.

    However, after seeing one woman undergo vaginal plastic surgery under a local anaesthetic Lisa is determined to encourage women not to go under the knife, but to seek alternative methods. ‘I’m trying to understand why a growing number of women seem to hate their vaginas’ she says, ‘I want girls to love their bits, not cut them off!’’
    G-Spot from Channel4.com


    Anybody who gets Channel 4 want to report back on any tidbits for the rest of the world?

    "The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

  2. #2
    SVZ
    SVZ is offline
    Do fish have boogers? SVZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,000,003,609

    Default

    The Perfect Storm?

  3. #3
    Elite Member twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dancing on your grave!!!!
    Posts
    9,131

    Default

    I don't think this one stars George Clooney.

    "The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

  4. #4
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    How do you build the perfect squishmitten?

  5. #5
    Silver Member Hummus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    waiting for the Madam to return with the whip
    Posts
    630

    Default

    When I bless a man with permission to look at my pussy, he had better act like it is the best damn thing he has ever seen.

    Sorry guys, we pick you, not the other way around.

    I will never alter my looks through surgery for a man to take more notice in me.

    Not until men start having surgery to look better for me. No, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

    Here is something I think is a little unfair.
    Men can glance at a girl and get a good feel for what kind of body she has.
    Women have no idea what a man is packing until moments before they have sex.

    I wish that with a glance we can tell through your jeans how big your dicks are.

  6. #6
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummus View Post
    When I bless a man with permission to look at my pussy, he had better act like it is the best damn thing he has ever seen.

    Sorry guys, we pick you, not the other way around.

    I will never alter my looks through surgery for a man to take more notice in me.

    Not until men start having surgery to look better for me. No, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

    Here is something I think is a little unfair.
    Men can glance at a girl and get a good feel for what kind of body she has.
    Women have no idea what a man is packing until moments before they have sex.

    I wish that with a glance we can tell through your jeans how big your dicks are.
    I just feel that if they are looking at it, then something is wrong. If you are down there, DON'T look..eat dammit!!

    I know of a few women who had a mons lift after WLS, but that is ridiculous to me!!
    NSFW
    Mons Pubis Rejuvenation - NH, New Hampshire, MA, Massachusetts, VT, Vermont, ME, Maine
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  7. #7
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummus View Post
    When I bless a man with permission to look at my pussy, he had better act like it is the best damn thing he has ever seen.

    Sorry guys, we pick you, not the other way around.

    I will never alter my looks through surgery for a man to take more notice in me.

    Not until men start having surgery to look better for me. No, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

    Here is something I think is a little unfair.
    Men can glance at a girl and get a good feel for what kind of body she has.
    Women have no idea what a man is packing until moments before they have sex.

    I wish that with a glance we can tell through your jeans how big your dicks are.
    Women can't expect a man to act like their pussy is spun gold, if they don't do the same when it comes to our dicks. I mean, come on now.

    And a man can't tell how good a woman's pussy is going to be just by looking at her. All pussies, like dicks, are not created equal.

  8. #8
    Gold Member Dorahacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In perpetual motion
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Oh, let's just face it...pussies and dicks both can be pretty ridiculous looking. Having a sense of humour when confronted with them is pretty essential.

    If said genitals are attached to someone that I really like as a person, then, barring some strange disorder or malformation, I can come to love them.

    So, perhaps I am a slut. Or a romantic. Or a romantic slut.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller


  9. #9
    Silver Member Hummus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    waiting for the Madam to return with the whip
    Posts
    630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Women can't expect a man to act like their pussy is spun gold, if they don't do the same when it comes to our dicks. I mean, come on now.

    And a man can't tell how good a woman's pussy is going to be just by looking at her. All pussies, like dicks, are not created equal.

    Good point.

    Ridiculous plastic surgery is my sore spot, it just makes me mad.

    I've never met a person that I've thought was ugly, pure ugly. I don't expect any member of the human race to be the same or to be perfect.

    We all have flaws, I happen to like flaws. Flaws make us unique.

    I hope I don't piss off anybody when I say this and I hope I can get what I mean to say across.

    My main bitch about plastic surgery is this: I believe a lot of women have plastic surgery to compete against other women for men that we don't even want.

    On a second thought, I think I will just leave it at that. I don't want to stir up any shit or offend anybody.

  10. #10
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    They should use Aniston as a test subject.

  11. #11
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummus View Post
    Good point.

    Ridiculous plastic surgery is my sore spot, it just makes me mad.

    I've never met a person that I've thought was ugly, pure ugly. I don't expect any member of the human race to be the same or to be perfect.

    We all have flaws, I happen to like flaws. Flaws make us unique.

    I hope I don't piss off anybody when I say this and I hope I can get what I mean to say across.

    My main bitch about plastic surgery is this: I believe a lot of women have plastic surgery to compete against other women for men that we don't even want.

    On a second thought, I think I will just leave it at that. I don't want to stir up any shit or offend anybody.
    I wasn't pissed. We all have flaws and we should just accept them.

    And, you're right, plastic surgery on the vagina is dumb. Just like getting surgery to make your dick bigger is dumb. Especially when it breaks off like that one guy in Russia.

  12. #12
    Elite Member AllieCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    4,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hummus View Post
    When I bless a man with permission to look at my pussy, he had better act like it is the best damn thing he has ever seen.

    Sorry guys, we pick you, not the other way around.

    I will never alter my looks through surgery for a man to take more notice in me.

    Not until men start having surgery to look better for me. No, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

    Here is something I think is a little unfair.
    Men can glance at a girl and get a good feel for what kind of body she has.
    Women have no idea what a man is packing until moments before they have sex.

    I wish that with a glance we can tell through your jeans how big your dicks are.
    Amen! Guys can look at a woman and tell if she has a big butt , or boobs, just by looking at her. True, they can't tell if she's good in bed, but just the physical part they can see right away. You can't see a guys dick when you first meet, you just have to take your damn chances. And sometimes your results aren't so good...

  13. #13
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    Amen! Guys can look at a woman and tell if she has a big butt , or boobs, just by looking at her. True, they can't tell if she's good in bed, but just the physical part they can see right away. You can't see a guys dick when you first meet, you just have to take your damn chances. And sometimes your results aren't so good...
    I don't understand, if it is that important..why don't women just ask to see it?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  14. #14
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    Amen! Guys can look at a woman and tell if she has a big butt , or boobs, just by looking at her. True, they can't tell if she's good in bed, but just the physical part they can see right away. You can't see a guys dick when you first meet, you just have to take your damn chances. And sometimes your results aren't so good...
    Yeah, a guy can tell that a woman's got nice tits and a nice ass by looking at her. But guys can't tell if a woman's got a tight or loose pussy or a wet or dry one by looking at her. So, we take our chances, too

  15. #15
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Yeah, a guy can tell that a woman's got nice tits and a nice ass by looking at her. But guys can't tell if a woman's got a tight or loose pussy or a wet or dry one by looking at her. So, we take our chances, too
    Yes, you can...if she walks down the street and there are people falling out..then that shit is LOOSE!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Somebody still wants Jenna Jameson's vagina!
    By Honey in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 21st, 2008, 01:11 PM
  2. Vagina shaped sun chip - bid now
    By qwerty in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 13th, 2008, 02:00 AM
  3. Plastic surgery for your vagina
    By buttmunch in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: July 28th, 2006, 03:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •