Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Vagina

Default The Perfect Vagina

The Perfect Vagina

Channel 4 Sunday 17 August, 10pm
    About The Perfect Vagina

In an age where boob jobs, liposuction, tummy tucks and botox are now commonplace it would seem that women have found a new part of the body to worry about... their vaginas.

Vaginal cosmetic surgery on the NHS has doubled in the UK over the past five years and in the private sector there has been a 300% increase in labiplastys, making it the fastest growing form of cosmetic surgery in the UK.

In this honest, witty and compassionate film Lisa Rogers tries to find out why more and more women are considering vaginal surgery for either aesthetic or cultural reasons.

Through meeting a variety of people including her friends, family, girls who are considering surgery, sex therapists and plastic surgeons, Lisa tries to understand why girls as young as sixteen are requesting this surgery on their labia and in doing so will not only reveal how British men and women feel about vaginas but she will also be forced to confront her own feelings about her own vulva.

However, after seeing one woman undergo vaginal plastic surgery under a local anaesthetic Lisa is determined to encourage women not to go under the knife, but to seek alternative methods. ‘I’m trying to understand why a growing number of women seem to hate their vaginas’ she says, ‘I want girls to love their bits, not cut them off!’’
    G-Spot from Channel4.com

Anybody who gets Channel 4 want to report back on any tidbits for the rest of the world?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

SVZ

The Perfect Storm?

I don't think this one stars George Clooney.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

How do you build the perfect squishmitten?

waiting for the Madam to return with the whip

When I bless a man with permission to look at my pussy, he had better act like it is the best damn thing he has ever seen.

Sorry guys, we pick you, not the other way around.

I will never alter my looks through surgery for a man to take more notice in me.

Not until men start having surgery to look better for me. No, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Here is something I think is a little unfair.
    Men can glance at a girl and get a good feel for what kind of body she has.
    Women have no idea what a man is packing until moments before they have sex.

I wish that with a glance we can tell through your jeans how big your dicks are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hummus View Post
    When I bless a man with permission to look at my pussy, he had better act like it is the best damn thing he has ever seen.

I will never alter my looks through surgery for a man to take more notice in me.

Not until men start having surgery to look better for me. No, I'm not holding my breath on that one.

I wish that with a glance we can tell through your jeans how big your dicks are.
    I just feel that if they are looking at it, then something is wrong. If you are down there, DON'T look..eat dammit!!

I know of a few women who had a mons lift after WLS, but that is ridiculous to me!!
    NSFW
    Mons Pubis Rejuvenation - NH, New Hampshire, MA, Massachusetts, VT, Vermont, ME, Maine
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Women can't expect a man to act like their pussy is spun gold, if they don't do the same when it comes to our dicks. I mean, come on now.

And a man can't tell how good a woman's pussy is going to be just by looking at her. All pussies, like dicks, are not created equal.

Oh, let's just face it...pussies and dicks both can be pretty ridiculous looking. Having a sense of humour when confronted with them is pretty essential.

If said genitals are attached to someone that I really like as a person, then, barring some strange disorder or malformation, I can come to love them.

So, perhaps I am a slut. Or a romantic. Or a romantic slut.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

waiting for the Madam to return with the whip

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Women can't expect a man to act like their pussy is spun gold, if they don't do the same when it comes to our dicks. I mean, come on now.

And a man can't tell how good a woman's pussy is going to be just by looking at her. All pussies, like dicks, are not created equal.

Good point.

Ridiculous plastic surgery is my sore spot, it just makes me mad.

I've never met a person that I've thought was ugly, pure ugly. I don't expect any member of the human race to be the same or to be perfect.

We all have flaws, I happen to like flaws. Flaws make us unique.

I hope I don't piss off anybody when I say this and I hope I can get what I mean to say across.

My main bitch about plastic surgery is this: I believe a lot of women have plastic surgery to compete against other women for men that we don't even want.

On a second thought, I think I will just leave it at that. I don't want to stir up any shit or offend anybody.

They should use Aniston as a test subject.

Good point.

Ridiculous plastic surgery is my sore spot, it just makes me mad.

I've never met a person that I've thought was ugly, pure ugly. I don't expect any member of the human race to be the same or to be perfect.

We all have flaws, I happen to like flaws. Flaws make us unique.

I hope I don't piss off anybody when I say this and I hope I can get what I mean to say across.

My main bitch about plastic surgery is this: I believe a lot of women have plastic surgery to compete against other women for men that we don't even want.

On a second thought, I think I will just leave it at that. I don't want to stir up any shit or offend anybody.
    I wasn't pissed. We all have flaws and we should just accept them.

And, you're right, plastic surgery on the vagina is dumb. Just like getting surgery to make your dick bigger is dumb. Especially when it breaks off like that one guy in Russia.

Amen! Guys can look at a woman and tell if she has a big butt , or boobs, just by looking at her. True, they can't tell if she's good in bed, but just the physical part they can see right away. You can't see a guys dick when you first meet, you just have to take your damn chances. And sometimes your results aren't so good...

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    Amen! Guys can look at a woman and tell if she has a big butt , or boobs, just by looking at her. True, they can't tell if she's good in bed, but just the physical part they can see right away. You can't see a guys dick when you first meet, you just have to take your damn chances. And sometimes your results aren't so good...
    I don't understand, if it is that important..why don't women just ask to see it?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    Yeah, a guy can tell that a woman's got nice tits and a nice ass by looking at her. But guys can't tell if a woman's got a tight or loose pussy or a wet or dry one by looking at her. So, we take our chances, too

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Yeah, a guy can tell that a woman's got nice tits and a nice ass by looking at her. But guys can't tell if a woman's got a tight or loose pussy or a wet or dry one by looking at her. So, we take our chances, too
    Yes, you can...if she walks down the street and there are people falling out..then that shit is LOOSE!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information