Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swingtown

Default Swingtown

It premieres on June 5th on CBS. Anyone planning on watching? I'm hoping it's good and it's one of those shows that hooks you from the beginning.

Swingtown: Watch Full Episodes and Video and Join the Ultimate Fan Community - CBS.com

Elite Member

Yes! I am perversely curious about the Swinger lifestyle. This looks good.

Nope...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Is that Grant Show that is in it?? From Melrose? He's almost not recognizable from the commercials so I wasn't sure.

I may check it out, but if won't be seeking it out. Looks like 'Boogie Nights' but on network TV...sorta.

I don't even give it half a season before they cancel it.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Default Swingtown

Anyone else watch this tonight?? Thoughts??

I thought it was great! I graduated from HS in 1979 and it is strange as hell to know that parents (not mine) were doing the same drugs that I was doing back then (not that I'm proud of it now )!!!

The clothes were absolutely spot on!!

Can a Moderator merge this with this: Swingtown

Thanks!
    Last edited by cataroo; June 6th, 2008 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Needs to be merged

^^I did watch it and thought it was pretty good. The couple that just moved in to the new house sure did agree to having sex with the other couple pretty quickly, didn't they?

I watched part of it, but I thought the acting was horrible. I have no problem with the concept of the show though but the acting? Yikes.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

I just watched it on DVR, and I thought it was pretty good. I thought it was a little slow, it seemed to have a lot of filler in it, but I guess that's just the setup. Loved the part where the priss got sent to the basement and then freaked out. I would've at least stayed to watch.

I just don't see how this series would be long-term though. It's pretty predictable. The redhead and her husband have just been initiated into the swinger lifestyle and it's great for a while, and then tension develops in the marriage and they decide it isn't for them anymore. Seems more like a miniseries.

Being the perv I am, I'd like to see the teenage girl get it on with the teacher

^^The priss' husband seems to have a thing for the redhead, doesn't he?

Bronze Member

I watched it on our TIVO and it was pretty good. I don't think I would have bothered with it if it had come on during tv season but since there really isn't much on in the summer I will probably stick with it.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Elite Member

Anyone still watching this? I am hooked! Last night there was a 3-way and the teen girl made out with her teacher.

^I've been watching, sort of by default. It's not great, and yet I'm like....Ooooh, what's going to happen?

A three-way with whom???

That teacher is all kinds of AMAZINGLY YUMMY.

Elite Member

In last night's episode, Trina runs into an old boyfriend from high school and they are flirting. Tom goes out of town on a flight and Trina invites old BF over. They smoke pot and laugh about the old days. The next morning BF is still there when Tom gets home.

Later at a party, BF kisses Trina and tells her her husband doesn't have to know. She says yes he does and calls him over, they tell BF they have an open marriage and that they are a package deal. Then later BF and Tom are seen in bed with Trina.

And yeah, I've been wanting teacher and 17-year old girl to hook up since episode 1.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Been watching this show.

The actress that plays the daughter is so FUG!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information