Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Sex and the City" turns 14-year-olds into sluts

Default "Sex and the City" turns 14-year-olds into sluts

A girl named "Lisa" claims the character of Samantha on "Sex and the City" turned her into a 14-year-old slut. The Long Island, NY native started watching the show when she was 14, the same year she lost her virginity. She quickly began ordering cosmos in bars she snuck into and cheated on her boyfriend with around seven dudes in just one week.

Lisa, now 22, told ABC News, "When you're that age you try to emulate people on TV. Carrie smoked, so I smoked, Samantha looked at hooking up with random people as not a big deal, so that's what I did too. It wasn't 'Sex and the City's' fault. I love the show, but I think it made it a little easier to justify my behavior."

Lisa said her obsession with the show became so intense that she even re-enacted one Samantha scene in her own life. In the scene, a dude cums in Samantha's mouth and his junk doesn't taste good. She tells the dude that his jizz is rotten. Lisa did the same thing, "That was something that happened to me. I used her exact words: 'You have funky spunk.' I knew from watching the show that it had to do with something he was eating."

At the age of 19, Lisa dumped her skank ways. She moved to Utah, became a Mormon, married some dude and had two kids. Her new husband, also a Mormon, doesn't let her watch the show anymore. She later sold her DVDs on eBay and said everything's OK now.

Eh, she would've done that shit anyway. That's like blaming Blanche Deveraux and "The Golden Girls" reruns for turning me into a teen whore bag. Wait, I did enjoy wearing feathered robes while romancing my lovers. I also developed a strange craving for cheesecake. Maybe Blanche did have something to do with it. There's a lawsuit there somewhere.

I'm guessing Lisa is actually some 45-year-old publicist from HBO named Albert. I mean, the SATC PR machine is in full gear. They are working every angle.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid
    I Have PMS and a Handgun....
    Any Questions?

Why was this 14 year old watching SITC anyway? I blame "Lisa".

my 14 yr old watches the cleaned up version of SATC. but she could care less about it, she watches it if i have it on. She's got a brain, and a mom that pays attention to what she's doing. if she were to be a slut, i'd blame me, not SATC
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

This kid is smoking, drinking and giving BJ's at 14 - Where the Hell is her Mother?????
    I Have PMS and a Handgun....
    Any Questions?

Well thank god all the 'worst' that happened in this situation was that the little imbecile got a mouthful of jizz. Do something before she sees a cop/crime tv show and goes on a shooting spree killing innocent people.

Gold Member

Oh God, it's not the shows fault it's because she didn't have proper parenting at 14. I was 15 when I started buying the series after I saw it on TBS and not once did I feel like becoming one of them. The only thing I wanted to be like from the show was have killer shoes.

Lisa is responsible for Lisa's own actions not any show.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    my 14 yr old watches the cleaned up version of SATC. but she could care less about it, she watches it if i have it on. She's got a brain, and a mom that pays attention to what she's doing. if she were to be a slut, i'd blame me, not SATC
    Same for my daughter.

Just last night, I was watching a movie. She came into the room as one of the characters was flashing her boobs. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't see anything. I laughed and told her it was okay to look at boobs ... after all, she has them too. And she said that didn't necessarily mean she wanted to see other women's boobs.

She is an extremely modest teenager. I am very thankful and relieved.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ ITA.

Lots of problems are related to non caring, who gives a shit Attitude of the parents...

This is what I hate; people blaming 'art' for real life; it's as bad as those idiots who say their kids commit suicide because of a song. I can't stand it.

Oh well, she became a Mormon; all's well that ends well!

Her new husband, also a Mormon, doesn't let her watch the show anymore.
    Let her?

What the fuck ever. I wish a man would try and tell me what I was allowed to watch.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^ I know, he would have to be insane.

She sounds like a fucking idiot. I watched AND read a shitload of stuff that was probably way inappropriate for my age from younger than this broad and I didn't turn into the whore of babylon or a Manson groupie trying to emulate things I exposed myself to like some kind of light-weight super-absorbent sponge.

There is all kinds of wrong with this spineless, easily-led kook. Her husband won't "let" her (watch a show like this now even if she wanted to) WTFF!?!?!

Thank gawd some mayun (of gawd, no less) came along and saved this dumbass from herself. She might have become a crackhead if she'd hooked up with the likes Bobby Brown.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by suede View Post
    Lisa is responsible for Lisa's own actions not any show.
    Exactly, what an idiotic twat

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Same for my daughter.

Just last night, I was watching a movie. She came into the room as one of the characters was flashing her boobs. She closed her eyes so she wouldn't see anything. I laughed and told her it was okay to look at boobs ... after all, she has them too. And she said that didn't necessarily mean she wanted to see other women's boobs.

She is an extremely modest teenager. I am very thankful and relieved.
    I was the same way. Still am

(except on GR I do see my share of boobs, men's and women's)! I never liked seeing women walking around naked in the locker room. Not my thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information