Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: TWOP (Television Without Pity) rant thread

Angry TWOP (Television Without Pity) rant thread

Jesus Christ can they get anymore Goosestepping Nazi like over there? Yeah and I am there so I put up with it and follow the rules and accept the STUPID ridiculous petty little warnings over a single grammatical error(damn I see a TON of them over there..does everyone get a warning or just me?)
    Fuck!

Yeah and I am over there so if they are so petty that they want to ban me there because of what I want to say here then they can go ahead and do it.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Oh God I went there for the first time in a long time to look for an old show and it seems they recap everything now!! And their homepage makes me wanna claw my eyes out

And they got rid of Miss Ali, Wing Chung and Lark!

I want my TWOP back!!

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    Oh God I went there for the first time in a long time to look for an old show and it seems they recap everything now!! And their homepage makes me wanna claw my eyes out

And they got rid of Miss Ali, Wing Chung and Lark!

I want my TWOP back!!
    They supposedly 'left' of their own accord. If so they were smart. Hell I think since I made a comment regarding them the other day ON HERE..there may be someone here who channeled that shit there..just to stir shit. Out of the blue 3 warnings over NOTHING. In a day or two.

God forbid I did this " ^^ " to indicate I was relating to the direct post above me. The mod 'did not understand what that was" Really? Plus I did this " ...like this...I used a few dots a couple times..." and the mod "felt that they could not understand what I was saying'. ....

um...

...maybe the mods are just RETARDED???? WTF they could not grasp those concepts? Christ at least (on there) I use spellcheck. Just now looking on there at least every third post in the forum I am looking at is not only chock full of grammatical errors, but full of spelling errors as well. Are those people getting warnings?

I can understand(and actually SUPPORT) modding there that controls attacks and trolling, and obvious and egregious grammatical stuff(LIK U NO. Wenn It iz all like dis shIZZ) ..but really.. these (.........) cause confusion..of a mod? PLEASE! *massive eyeroll*

*****There is someone here who knows my name there(and I do not hide it) who, being the bitchass troll that they are..will report this info to them over there. Watch because of what I say HERE I will get banned THERE. And that will be the proof of how much they SUCK when it happens.

Oh and...... ^^^^^^^^^........^^^^^^^^^.........^^^^^^^^
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Some real assholes over there period, I have/had an account there and gave up, too much of a headache.

God they sound like uptight bitches who need to get their panties out of that twist and their head out of their ass. I browsed that forum over there, and they did seem overly strict. It's like, who the fuck do you think you are, it's an internet forum about TV shows, ffs! You ain't saving lives by being grammar and style Nazis on the internet. Way to suck the fun out of a perfectly good forum.

I do have a question: is this the same forum where the girl who recapped House referred to the three doctors (Cameron, Chase and Forman) as "the three cottages?" Did anyone ever know wtf that meant, "cottages?" Was it a reference to something I missed or an inside joke or something? That always bugged me.

i went there maybe three times, and never went back. too confusing
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Beeyotch, isn't Cottage a smaller house? I think that was the reference. I preferred ducklings myself.

I like TWOP in general but I got a warning over freaking formatting! I made a list and apparently there weren't enough spaces and it looked confusing.

I hate some of the recappers there, they take all the fun out of a show. And I uberhate the new formatting.

Yanna, I think you must be right. Now I feel all sorts of stupid! :blush:

i signed up there and posted for about da day. then it got annoying. plus, most people there just seem boring and uptight. no snark or wit at all.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Eli

I joined the forum in 2006 and they gave me 3 warnings in one day and I only wrote 2 posts. When I came back the day after, still with only 2 posts to my username, they had deleted my account stating I was "not right" not TWOP forums.
    Fuckwits.

The first time I tried to register over there they wouldn't even let me. They said my name had too many odd capitalizations or some crap.

OMG I have a bad history with them as well. I've thrown so many fits about how retarded they are. It got so insane, some of my House peeps started their own forum, and then some of my RHoNY started their own forum, just so we could post in peace!! I got banned, but I sort of mouthed off on purpose cause I was so mad about them closing the RHoNY thread. I knew I'd get a warning, but instead, they banned my ass.

^ RHonY? Guessing House thing but since I haven't kept up with the show lately I stay away from those forums.

Is my baby Chase back on the show, btw? As in permanently, not blink and you'll miss it.

Chase is still on the show, but yeah his part is a lot smaller now. The next new House will air monday, April 28 (they air mondays now).

Speaking of trolls (Sojita) would you believe some TWOP trolls come to the new forums and hassle the people there?? For reals.

I don't mind some rules, including for grammar and spelling (makes for a nice break from all the Netspeak and one-liner posts), though I agree TWP can be too strict for most people.

The recaps are very touch and go. My favourite all-time recapper remains Omar. I hate the guy doing Dexter though, he's profoundly unfunny.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information