Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Default Grey's Anatomy

You watch this show?

This, House and Lost I record on the DVR every week so I don't miss them.

I don't know what it is but on GA no matter what every week there's a scene, an expression or narration that always hits my heart.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Default Re: Grey's Anatomy

I hate that I can only see it once a week. GA is probably my favourite new show this year.

I HATE the Melissa Grey character....she gets y goat!!!!

I like Patrick dempsey, though....meowww....
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

I love the "dorky" doctor, I cant think of his name but he is sooo cute to me

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    I love the "dorky" doctor, I cant think of his name but he is sooo cute to me
    Me too, me too.
    Lao-tzu

Elite Member

^^George.

The thing that amuses me about Grey's is that its the other characters that make it a really good show, not Meredith who I presume to be the main character. Christina, George, Derek, Bailey, Burke and Alex all make it so worth watching. Meredith just makes me want to hit her - repeatedly.

this show rather sucked last night. didnt hold my interest. the best part of the show was the love story between dempsy and that skinny chic. and thats not going on anymore, so it lost a lot for me.

I have to say Christina really really gets on my nerves. I know she is suppose to be this strong independent woman but it really got me mad when she was making fun or mocking Burke about being spiritual. That poor guy has put up with so much of her crap and she doesnt even get it. I know I know as my husband says "Its just a show" it just frustrates me. And poor Izzy she is my favorites besides George. Thanks by the way for telling me his name Lani.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720
    this show rather sucked last night. didnt hold my interest. the best part of the show was the love story between dempsy and that skinny chic. and thats not going on anymore, so it lost a lot for me.
    Wah?

He told his wife that just because he is with her doesn't mean he doesn't still love Meredith.

So that's not over - until it's over.
    Lao-tzu

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    I have to say Christina really really gets on my nerves. I know she is suppose to be this strong independent woman but it really got me mad when she was making fun or mocking Burke about being spiritual. That poor guy has put up with so much of her crap and she doesnt even get it. I know I know as my husband says "Its just a show" it just frustrates me. And poor Izzy she is my favorites besides George. Thanks by the way for telling me his name Lani.

Her belief is in science - not religion - a lot of doctors are like this.

Didn't you see the end when she came back to the apt and she smiled when she saw the menorah and she jumped into bed and snuggled up to him - that was her way of saying I'm sorry and thank at the very same time. While he let her off the hook when he commented about the boy with heart transplant and giving him something to believe in to want to live.
    Lao-tzu

Oh yeah I saw the whole thing, I was surprised she took the time out of trying to land "prime" surgery cases to talk to the boy. That part did make me get teary-eyed. I thought what class and a heart that man has for her when I saw the Menorah.
    Did you ever watch the show Thirtysomething back in the late 80's/early 90's? I remember the "main" couple had that struggle because he was Jewish and she was Catholic. Its a hard one to combine in a relationship but my hats off to those who can.
    Im sorry I can sometimes get "involved(emotional)" with certain shows. LOL

i love this show too! it's so cute and while merideth drives me nuts the other characters round it out really well. i don't understand why the asshole intern alex keeps acting like such a jerk. he obviously has attachment issues and i know he was worried about the boards but he did not have to be such an ass to izzy. plus, if i were in a tight spot, i would love for my friend/would-be-lover to be by my side helping me out. he finally took her help but so grudgingly. i hate guys like that.

Who watched the show last night? I was crying so much the last 15 minutes when the lady died. I want to go that way with people around me, not alone. And I love that new doctor, put Christina in her place. LOVED IT!!!

I was fully expecting the show to have that "typical" twist, where the daughter of the elderly lady would refuse to sign to have the breathing tube removed; I was pleasantly surprised to see they didn't go that route, and touched when the daughter kissed the mom and said "Bye, Mommy." Were you as shocked as I was to find out that Izzie has a child?!?

You know not really and I figured something was up when she went back to the hospital to talk to the teenager it was the teenagers mom that sort of surprised me.
    I loved how all the older lady's friends were around her when she passed on. I felt so bad for Grey when she was in the closet crying and Dr McDreamy came in to console her. Glad they didnt have them kiss would have lost the whole point of the scene. IMO

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information