Thread: 10,000 B.c.

Default 10,000 B.c.

Man looks like real slim pickings at the cinema lately. This is probably one of the more recent somewhat high profile ones. CGI looks like pure ass though, and overabundance of it. Even Jurassic Park's CGI from 1993 looks a thousand fold better than what I saw in the trailers, and if you're trying to hype your flick on the special effects, it better be damned good not something that looks like it was done by a pre schooler.

And the storyline? Pure cliche, all the way from the schtick about the "chosen one" to the cheesy battle scenes where the chosen one gives an 'inspiring' speech to rally the troops as they all raise their clubs and roar.

Still might be worth checking out.

I heard it's like every other Roland Emmerich movie.. overblown, dull, with boring characters and generic direction.

The fact that they're hyping this so much makes me suspicious, they really need to recoup all that cash on the opening weekend.

Remember Godzilla? One of his movies and the same treatment. I get the same vibe off this one.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Saw this crap last night. OMG I agree the CGI in Jurassic Park looked more realistic and fluid; the CGI in this movie looked like a low budget XBOX game with people in front of a thin blue screen. I don't even remember what the plot was but that's because of the bad acting. Don't see this movie if you value your time and social life.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^I'm so glad you posted that, because my brother wants to force me to go see it. I'm glad I refused.

Everyone in the audience tonight kept laughing at the dialogue. It was hilarious--and not in a good way.

it was so bad. Don't even rent it, it was that bad.

Thread Information