Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Chef Season 4 in Chicago

Default Top Chef Season 4 in Chicago

BRAVOtv.com : Top Chef : Season 4 : About the Show

So the premiere is in two weeks. I wonder how bitchy this year will be. If you check on the link below, all their bio pictures look like a bunch of babyfaced saps, though the Asian guy is CUTE.

Anyone else getting excited? I'm not such a huge fan of Top Chef, its really just a stopgap for me until Runway comes back on.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I love Top Chef. Nobody yet has lived up to the personality+looks+skills of Harold winner of season one. I hope this season is a good one. I hope they never ever have Mike Yakura on again in any fashion-worst guest judge ever...foul mouthed lout.

Will Tom C. continue to sniff n' sneer?
    Will Gail still hate Burnt. Rubbery. Eggs.
    Will Padma continue to be drunk/stoned?
    Will Ted continue to amuse?
    Will Bourdain appear with his witticisms once again?

WATCH and find out!

*Amazingly, I now am a Tiffinator fan! I loathed her season one..with a passion..now I kind of like the battleaxe!
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

GAWD, I hate Gail. I had forgotten she's a judge until you reminded me, dammit.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    GAWD, I hate Gail. I had forgotten she's a judge until you reminded me, dammit.
    no BURNT. RUBBERY. CHARRED. EGGS. EVER!!!!! I like Gail actually and of course like Ted. I think they should keep them both.

Whenever you quote that line it always makes me think of Mommy Dearest beating some poor Chef with a wire coathanger.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Whenever you quote that line it always makes me think of Mommy Dearest beating some poor Chef with a wire coathanger.
    And that is EXACTLY the image I have in mind whenever I post it! I say the line in my head exactly like Faye/Joan said it in the movie. I see Gail with wide bug eyes losing her shit on some poor chef and threatening to beat them with Padma's bong.

Don't forget, the show premieres tonight!

I got it season passed on TiVo!!!

Fun Quiz:

WHICH TOP CHEF JUDGE ARE YOU?

I'm Tom!!!

^^ I'm Tom too. And I have this TiVo'd as well. Can't wait for this season!

I'm Ted?! Well, I guess that's okay, seing as how I'm a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

I'd rather be Padma....

Are there going to be any decent gay guys to root for? I watched a few clips online..and that one guy (he mentions a 'girlfriend' screams GAYYY!! to me. I was shocked to hear him say girlfriend! -)

*Ok..
    The guys..

-Ryan-hot but an ass-but was taken to task so may be better after being shaken up
    -Spike-hot but probably an ass.
    -Manuel-I like him.
    -Andrew-possible serial killer on the side, but strangely attractive to me. Ass.
    -Erik-kinda hot in a bearish kind of way
    -Mark-kinda hot but sure to be an ass.
    -Dale-asshole
    -Richard. Asshole and looks like he has Down's Syndrome, except he lacks the inherent beauty and decency that comes with that. Horrible hate him and his Molecular Gastronomy bullshit.
    Last edited by Sojiita; March 12th, 2008 at 11:20 PM.

Elite Member

I think this will be a fun season. Not crazy about the couple twist -- it's so contrived. Don't like Andrew at all.

I do have a question. The whole pan issue -- Did Andrew ask Richard to give him his extra pan and Richard refused or did Andrew see him with the two pans and just figure he had to go looking for a substitute?

I love how Andrew seemed to make up this whole feud with Richard in his mind -- the big duel of the crabcakes -- because of the quickfire, and Richard didn't seem to give Andrew a moment's thought.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    I think this will be a fun season. Not crazy about the couple twist -- it's so contrived. Don't like Andrew at all.

I do have a question. The whole pan issue -- Did Andrew ask Richard to give him his extra pan and Richard refused or did Andrew see him with the two pans and just figure he had to go looking for a substitute?

I love how Andrew seemed to make up this whole feud with Richard in his mind -- the big duel of the crabcakes -- because of the quickfire, and Richard didn't seem to give Andrew a moment's thought.

Andrew has major anger issues. I can't remember all their names right now, but Ryan is from Modesto, CA - just a couple hours north of me. I hope their is some drama, it makes it more interesting.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post

Ha! He had that whole drama going on in his mind, and Down's (sorry my name for Richard now) could not have cared less. Something about Richard really makes me loathe him. Not exactly sure why yet.

And also..

YAY for the women! They kicked ass this episode. I do hope a woman wins this time..about damn time! Go Gals! *Just leave me at least one piece of male eyecandy into the finals please ladies! *

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information