Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millionaire Matchmaker

Default Millionaire Matchmaker

Surely I'm not the only person with bad judgement who watched this stupid show.

First of all that fat miniskirted collagen lipped tranny faced matchmaker flat out saying men don't like redheads? WTF??? Why the hell do all those carpet/drapes pickup lines exist?

Dave can't find a woman because he's gay. Way too obvoius. Probably breaks open one of those dildos in his office every now and then to use on himself.

Harold just creeped me out. The only young girl he's going to get out there is a gold digger. And yes Harold you look your age. Older actually.

I saw one full episode and part of another and found the matchmaker's critiques so...alternate universe that I flipped to something else (I'm a notorious zapper for an hour before bed).

I can't understand her success in a way because she's so abrasive and oddball in her choices, but obviously she's appealing to something in that clientele.

The part I saw (the part that made me switch channels) was the critique of the women. I thought she was outrageously tacky in what she nitpicked, but obviously she's just imputing the taste of her clients. There was something so high school in-crowd about the whole thing, and I don't get the sense that this aspect was played up for tv.

I admire her for being so confident and evidently successful in her life, but I wouldn't trust any of her matches for me nor would I want her personally in my life in any way (well, maybe as a business mentor, because she clearly can market and identify demographics).
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Lord yes, I watched it.

How can this woman, who so clearly has harsh opinions of other women's appearances, be so deluded about her own appearance? That red outfit she has on in the show's trailers makes her look like a deranged cupid wanna be.

However, I do love when people come to an "expert" to help them with whatever problem they're having, and then tell the expert that they know what's best for them or totally fight the advice the expert gives. It's like, "if you're doing so well and you know what works and are having such success, why are you coming to me?"
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

You know I was down with this show.

I was amazed with a lot of these gals. Don't work, Daddy pays the bills, looking for a millionaire husband.... Doesn't anyone take responsibilty for themselves.

Unfortunately, I think these millionaires have the same problem as most other men. They expect every woman they date too look like a Playboy model. Yes, all good looking 25 year old women want to date a 46 year old man.

And, the 46 year old guy driving around in a Ferrari. I think he may be trying to overcompensate for other shortcomings, KNOWHATIMEAN?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Bronze Member

Thumbs down

Is she a married woman?

those guys are assholes

Quote Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
    First of all that fat miniskirted collagen lipped tranny faced matchmaker flat out saying men don't like redheads? WTF??? Why the hell do all those carpet/drapes pickup lines exist?
    I would LOVE to have red hair, and have been trying to pluck up the courage to get red highlights (me=wimp when it comes to change with my hair). Every time I mention that to my husband he says, "but I like your hair how it is..."

However, I can tell you that I did a quick survey of the men I hang around with...none of them liked red-headed girls. If they did it was one very specific girl, but not red-heads as a whole. I always thought the carpet/drapes jokes were geared towards blondes.

That redhead comment Patti made was really fking stupid. I love red hair.

I love watching this show.

She's not married but she has a boyfriend.

She needs to lay off whatever is inhabiting her lips. Jeeze!

On the latest ep, one guy looked like cousin IT (the criss angel wannabe) and the other was so gorgeous but dorky as hell (the guy from france). He'll do better with some coaching.

omg that Lonnie guy was a piece of shit! answers his cell during dinner, a bunch of his cronies come over with hoochies during his date, and he's a disrespectful a-hole! have fun being single, ass!!

Have caught 2 episodes of this, and the only reason is because there is absolutely nothing else on. I really need a hobby.
    Anyway, this Matchmaker chick is a serious bitch. She doesn't seem to care that she is offending her clients. She can say the same things, just tactfully you know? Its called Customer Service. She just truly rubs me the wrong way. But its an alright show.

I think red hair (especially natural) on women is very sexy. If I were a lesbo a redhead would totally be my type. And I know a ton of men who feel the same. Screw this crazy broad.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I like this show way too much. Patti is fun to watch cause she's such a mouthy bitch. Some of the guys on here are so fcking predictable. Puke!!

OMG note to self: Never ask Patti for a raise! Holy shit! How unprofessional! And she even told the other girl to "shut up" twice!

And that camo skirt one of her assistants was wearing? short much?
    Last edited by olivia720; February 19th, 2008 at 10:19 PM.

out of boredom, i flipped this on, too, regrettably. felt dirty afterward. something just felt really wrong with the whole premise:
    ~"find me the most beautiful women you can!"
    ~"only the hottest women are worthy of these gross millionaire men!"
    ~"make sure she's under 25!" (hell, one 34 yr-old loser wanted 'em 18-22!)
    ~"don't ask them for anything, but let them buy you things"

Patty(i?) mentioned that the men are treating their search like a search for cars, but isn't she just a high-end dealership herself? It's really gross how far these women would dehumanize themselves just for a chance to live a wealthy life.

Sick is the word that comes to mind...
    The first step to acquiring wisdom is to admit that you really know nothing.

^ I picked up on all that too. I can't even believe this is a legitimate business. Stupid gold diggers come in, get criticized by that not so hot matchmaker then change their whole look to become what men "want". So basically what girls are learning from this is if you want to marry a millionaire, you must be blond, big tittied, and submissive...oh and its a big plus if you were in Playboy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

And what's with her parents actually encouraging this behavior?? And Patti had the audacity to say that being a matchmaker was doing God's work or some shit. I almost threw my TV out the window...

When that girl with the curly hair tried to flat iron it?? omg hideous. Thank god we have patti to clue us in that curly hair is so awful! who knew!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information