Thread: Picket Fences

Eli

Default Picket Fences

I've taken a chance and I bought season 1 of this show and got it today, I'm anticipating it because I've only seen 5 or 6 episodes of the show, back in 1994 or something when it was on after Unsolved Mysteries, and I remember loving it... but I was 9. All I recall is a really awesome tornado (I love tornados), a goose that attacked the youngest son, that youngest son praying in church and having his hands bleed, and an incredibly awesome scene where Piper from Charmed was locked in a sound-proof basement and her father was right above her.
    Anyway, the theme song is also beautiful. I find myself getting chills every time I hear it, for some reason.

Anyone else like this show? I hope I enjoy it as much as I remember!

i used to watch this sometimes when i was in high school and there really wasn't anything else on. it's ok for a david e.kelley show - this was before he decided all his actresses had to be anorexic and before he got all ally mcbealish and gimmicky. and it certainly beats 'charmed'...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information