Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People who come into the theater after the start time!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Angry People who come into the theater after the start time!

omg so i went to see I AM LEGEND in IMAX last nite and was excited to see the new trailer for the new Batman movie which featured the Joker heavily and looked awesome btw but then lo and behold i missed half of it! why you ask?! b/c a family of 3 fat dumpy 'tards come walking in late as shit (the start time was 7) carrying their buckets of popcorn and sickening nachos and couldn't find their seats (they're reserved at IMAX so you have to sit in your seat or else) and of course it was right in front of me but they couldn't see the numbers on the seats b/c of course it was dark in their b/c the movie had started people and then they left cauzing all this commotion and then came back and were totally in my fucking way b/c although its stadium seating their fat fucking torsos took up all the 6 story screen in front of me i swear and i was like WTF?! SIT DOWN! and i didnt want to stand up cuz i didnt want to ruin it for the ppl behind me -the fucking assholes when a movie starts at 7, be there at 7! i know they start later than that by 15 minutes but have the courtesy to those inside to be there at that time too b/c another thing is that everytime someone comes in late they let all the light in through the doors which squeek too and its really distrupting damnit so thnx to them and their need to pig out during a movie i missed the last half of the Batman trailer and didnt even get to see Christian Bale damnit, i really wanted to say some nasty things but i didnt want to hurt their feelings since their existance was prolly way more depressing then i could imagine and i know they were retarded too b/c right when the movie ended (which i loved btw-sad,dark and scary and made me think ) the dad chuckled and was all, "sorta like Dawn of the Dead huh?!" to his daughter and im like WTF you retard, that wasn't the point of the film you shit-for-brains fuckface! ugh, watevs. i think the doors to the movies should be locked once the film actually starts, im soooo sick of that sort of shit.
    Last edited by AliceInWonderland; December 28th, 2007 at 03:03 PM.

That makes me crazy, too. I REFUSE to give up my seat to accommodate them. I say that "I left my house early so I could get here early to get the seat I want." I also get my seat before I load up on crap at the concession stand. Duh.

That pisses me off too when people come in after the movie starts and then have to make a big commotion.

I remember a few years back I went to go see the second Blade movie, and these 4 girls came in after the movie had already been playing for like 20 minutes. And to make matters worse they were high, drunk or both. They start yelling about where they should sit, and people started yelling at them to 'shut the fuck up.' And they yelled back that they paid their money just like everybody else did. Naturally, they end up sitting behind me. And at some parts in the movie when they had subtitles on for the vampire language one of the girls LOUDLY began reading every word. And then she'd laugh and say that she was just trying to help out those of us in the theater that couldn't read.

Finally, one of the girls moved away from them, and the other three started yelling at her that she's isn't civilized, so stop trying to act like she is. I had to wait until the movie came out on DVD to hear half of the dialogue.

i just saw Alvin and the chipmunks yesterday (shut up) and i swear almost every parent was late, and one day care brought 20 kids and they were late. it was a night mare. how freakin hard is it to get to a movie on time?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^ Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha :p
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It pisses me off at the movies, but it makes me INSANE with anger at a theater.

A few months ago, I was at a live production that was packed. After intermission, a group - that had damn near the best seats in the house - came back in 10 minutes late. They tromped loudly in to the distraction of everyone in the place, including the cast who was in the middle of a very angsty, dramatic part.

Shit, I was mad. I was so mad, I thought I was going to burst a blood vessel. I was practically hissing at the usher who finally came down to figure out what the disturbance was. He made them walk to the back until after the scene was over, and some of those assholes were mad! Mad because they were asked to shut the fuck up and be considerate enough to get out of the fucking way for the rest of us who bothered to get our fucking asses back in our seats by the time the curtain came up!

If you can't be considerate to others for 3 fucking hours, keep your low class ass at the house, please.

I wish all theater doors would lock when a show began so that you can get out if you absolutely have to, but you cannot get in.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^^Some theatres do that here, but others are beginning to let people in. And like your experience, the kind of people who are late are almost always loudmouthed idiots who have no respect for the thespians or the audience.

I hate inconsiderate people in the theaters too! Especially those that laugh too loud when shit is not funny, have their cell phones going off, teens that have to chit chat about crap, kids that kick the back of my seat and people who are late walking in front of my view!!

Oh, and Alice, I love that you wrote the longest run-on sentence ever.

I had no idea the door idea was in use! I wish it were here, but I know the inconsiderate late asses would complain (loudly) about how they'd paid good money for the tickets, regardless and oblivious of the fact that everyone else did too.

The incident I had was particularly mortifying, because it was a national touring Broadway production. Just the impression you want to leave on them!
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    It pisses me off at the movies, but it makes me INSANE with anger at a theater.

A few months ago, I was at a live production that was packed. After intermission, a group - that had damn near the best seats in the house - came back in 10 minutes late. They tromped loudly in to the distraction of everyone in the place, including the cast who was in the middle of a very angsty, dramatic part.

Shit, I was mad. I was so mad, I thought I was going to burst a blood vessel. I was practically hissing at the usher who finally came down to figure out what the disturbance was. He made them walk to the back until after the scene was over, and some of those assholes were mad! Mad because they were asked to shut the fuck up and be considerate enough to get out of the fucking way for the rest of us who bothered to get our fucking asses back in our seats by the time the curtain came up!

If you can't be considerate to others for 3 fucking hours, keep your low class ass at the house, please.

I wish all theater doors would lock when a show began so that you can get out if you absolutely have to, but you cannot get in.
    Ugh that's annoying as hell. Live theatre is a huge deal for me. About a year ago I attended a musical and the lady beside me was drunk out of her mind, singing along and dancing to every song so loudly that I couldn't hear the actors that I'd paid to see! I swear I was seconds away from kicking her in the teeth. I agree, if you can't behave yourself, stay home.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

A*O

....... and then they start yakking on their cellphones......
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Well thats never me. I'm always the one in the cinema 10 minutes before the movie starts, and it seems like an eternity. Then the lights go down, and its like 'Yes finally!'

A whole litany of movie theater offenses punishable by death could be posted here. Definitely turds coming in late and then walking all over you without saying excuse me to get that seat in the middle of the aisle is high on the list.

Lately though the worst are the idiots that kick your seat. That is why when I know a movie has the potential for lots of people, I sit in only two sections, either all the way back or the back section of the seats closer to the screen.

I haven't seen it lately but babies are another annoyance. Either you pay a babysitter to watch over them, or stay the f**k home, I didn't pay f**king 20 bucks plus to have a baby bawling their eyes out every f**king 10 minutes during the movie.

OCD

That's precisely why I don't go to the movies very often.

Well and the germs, especially during flu season, obese rudeness aside, lots of sick ass coughing people seem to think it's neat to go to the movies in the middle of their plague.

DVD's for me!

This is precisely why I don't get excited to go to the movies that much anymore. Dumbass teenagers especially ruin movies for me every time. Most of the time I don't even know how they are allowed to since it has an R rating. Its so fucking annoying.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information