Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Am Legend

Default I Am Legend

I just got home from seeing I Am Legend with my husband. It was quite different than i expected. I don't want to give away what happens in the movie, but I thought Will Smith was very good. There were some parts that made me cry, but for the most part it had me on the edge of my seat...a lot of action. Has anyone else seen this? What was your opinion of the movie?

We saw it this weekend and loved it as well.

Will Smith was fantastic.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

didn't see it yet,but..
    I Am Legend: Highest-Grossing December Opening Ever

1 hour 41 min ago by BuzzSugar

Talk about a prophetic title: I Am Legend has proven to be, well, legendary. Taking in $76.5 million in its opening weekend, the Will Smith sci-fi thriller beat out Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King ($72.6 million) to become the highest-grossing December movie ever. In the history of box office sales in general, I Am Legend's opening weekend is the 16th highest-grossing of all time.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Loved it. I had read the book years ago, but for once the movie didn't totally ruin the book, though the book had a much darker ending.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Loved it. I had read the book years ago, but for once the movie didn't totally ruin the book, though the book had a much darker ending.
    I hadn't realized there was a book, but I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.

The book is rather scary!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Funny. I just watched The Last Man On Earth Saturday and that is where I am Legend Came from.

I remember the Omega Man. Can't wait to see this one.

Well...I didn't hate it and I didn't love it. Kind of in the middle.

Although I have to say it's kind of freaking me out the 2012 reference in the movie. I've never heard of that date until reading it on here last week. Since then, I've seen it or heard about it twice more and then this movie. That kind of scares me a little bit.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Tell the truth nwgirl, were you hiding in the basement with enough bottled water to sink the Titanic on y2k?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I saw it on Friday and really liked it, although I was expecting a bit more action. There were some major jump out of your seat moments though and I just loved the dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Tell the truth nwgirl, were you hiding in the basement with enough bottled water to sink the Titanic on y2k?

Well...not exactly that, but I did pull a bunch of cash out of the bank just in case.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

The movie seems interesting, but I want to read the book first. My brother saw it this week and said it's like "28 Days Later" and "Omega Man."

Recently, I was watching this show about Nostradamus and a new book of predictions that was discovered a while ago. The show was saying how 2012 is predicted to be the end of the world as we know it. It had something to do with the constellation of Ophiuchus, which is the 13th zodiac sign between Sagitarius and some other sign. Also, this year is significant to other early cultures. Anyway, it really freaked me out.

Saw it, awesome movie. First half was SO intense and scary, and very compelling. Will Smith incredible performance as always.

I can see how the last parts can be a bit of a letdown since the first part was so great.

He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information