Thread: The Bachelor that ended 11/19/07

Default The Bachelor that ended 11/19/07

Did anyone else watch this season? I fricking invested myself into this one (cause what can I say? Brad was a hottie even though he had the personality of a napkin) and I can't believe the ending! Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but please tell me someone else watched it and was pissed off!
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Michael K on Dlisted is pissed too. Does that help? LOL

Elite Member

lol-personality of a napkin! i love that!

I didn't watch it but I read about it. He's seems like a major tool but it was his decision to make. I watched the "After the Final Rose" show and it made me realize he has serious issues and was lucky to be on the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

The guy was never able to give a straight answer other than "it just wasn't there" to DeAnna; why bother with having her dad fly out with the intent of asking him for her hand in marriage, and then not do it?!? I think he just had some seriously cold feet at the end...

Didn't watch the show but I heard about the ending from Dlisted..

And I actually have to give the guy a little credit. If he wasn't feeling either girl, then why go through w/the charade? Though, Im sure he probably led on the girls, thinking that he was 'really feeling something' for them...blah blah

I heard about the ending on The Soup.

I do give the guy some credit as he didnt force himself to select a girl for the sake of getting married.

Oh yeah, I totally give him credit for not proposing when he didn't feel it. But when Chris revealed that he had specifically asked to have Deanna's dad flown out, as he wouldn't propose to either girl without asking her dad first, that was a shocker. I mean, I can understand being torn and not knowing what you're going to do, but it still seems like a really immature thing to do.

And I have to say, when I initially saw him, I couldn't believe that he was still single. My bells started ringing right off the bat. Cause who looks like that, works in the bar business, and can't find a woman to settle down with? Whatever his problems are (comittment phobic, mommy issues, etc.), he is a shining example of my personal thoughts on men who are single past 20 something. There's something wrong with 'em.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Look at it this way, how many of the other bachelors relationships lasted? I think none - well except Ryan and Trista, but that was the bacherlorette. So why expect this guy to commit to marriage after only having known these desperate chicks for what - a month or two? How can these women act like they are ready for that commitment?

Remember the other couple they showed in the "After the rose" show? They were together and engaged but had not set a date? Well I guess they got in a physical altercation and she was beating the shit out of him. I think I even saw a booking photo.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Look at it this way, how many of the other bachelors relationships lasted? I think none - well except Ryan and Trista, but that was the bacherlorette. So why expect this guy to commit to marriage after only having known these desperate chicks for what - a month or two? How can these women act like they are ready for that commitment?

Remember the other couple they showed in the "After the rose" show? They were together and engaged but had not set a date? Well I guess they got in a physical altercation and she was beating the shit out of him. I think I even saw a booking photo.

Usmagazine.com has obtained the mug shot of Mary Delgado, The Bachelor winner who cooled her heels in jail for a few hours after punching fiancé
    Byron Velvick November 21.

The 40-year-old is “5’05,” weighs 110 pounds and currently lives in Tampa, Florida, according to her booking sheet.

Click here to see the document.

According to Pinellas county sheriff records, the former Tampa Bay Buccaneer cheerleader – who received the final rose from Velvick on the show in 2004 – was taken into custody on a misdemeanor battery charge November 21.

The affidavit said she was also under the influence of alcohol at the time, the Associated Press reports

Usmagazine.com | Click Here for Mug Shot of Arrested Bachelor Star Mary Delgado

Thread Information