Thread: OK, who saw Wife Swap (UK) tonight?

Default OK, who saw Wife Swap (UK) tonight?

Oh. My. GOD.

That's all I can say. Holy SHIT. Did anyone else see it?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

god, I love UK Wife Swap. They get all stroppy and hilarious.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    god, I love UK Wife Swap. They get all stroppy and hilarious.

They swear too much for my liking; I'm getting tired of all the swearing on TV here. It's so vulgar. However, it CAN be VERY funny when a prissy housewife or henpecked husband all of a sudden unleashes a torrent of obscenities.

Last night's was unbelievable. It was a swap between a chav family from...erm...Northumbria I think...and a rich family from Cork in Ireland. The Irish wife was 28, married to a 45 year-old caveman, and hated children. She cleaned 8-16 hours a day. No, really. The husband (while she was away) said that he needed to get after that "bitch wife" of his because his bed's footboard had dust on it.

The chav family had five kids in a tiny council house and both mom and dad lived off state benefits and saw nothing wrong with it. The husband, though a lazy workshy git who went down to the bookie every day, was actually a nicer man than the Irish git husband. Those people were just unbelievable. All of them.

Ye I saw it! I thought that Irish woman was a bitch, I think she thought everyone would think she was right having a go at him for sponging off benefits but I come away thinking that the family from Newcastle were a much happier family with healthier relationships with each other.

I did feel sorry for the chav's daughter when the nasty Irish woman gave her a new bedroom but she wasn't allowed to enjoy it coz the Dad was shouting "don't lick her arse!" and then when the mum got back the poor thing got it taken away from her again!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Oh and did you see at the end when the Irish woman obviously had a lot to say but her husband wouldn't let her?? I couldn't believe she just sat there and hardly said anything coz he didn't want her to 'make a sene' thats the whole point of the show!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

'Don't lick her arse'...the class wars are alive and well... hurrah!!

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    Ye I saw it! I thought that Irish woman was a bitch, I think she thought everyone would think she was right having a go at him for sponging off benefits but I come away thinking that the family from Newcastle were a much happier family with healthier relationships with each other.
    Perhaps, but should the rest of us have to pay for that? They're scroungers...sponges. I hope their benefits are cut off after this, seeing how the man is perfectly capable of working and there seems to be jobs in his area. At least one of them should be in full-time work. It's irresponsible for both of them to sponge off the state while the REST OF US have bills to pay.

I did feel sorry for the chav's daughter when the nasty Irish woman gave her a new bedroom but she wasn't allowed to enjoy it coz the Dad was shouting "don't lick her arse!" and then when the mum got back the poor thing got it taken away from her again!!

That Irish woman was SUCH A HO. Didn't they say at the beginning that she was an ex-model? I don't see it, frankly; she wasn't that pretty. Or thin; she had fat arms. The other woman was giant, but chav breeders who live on junk food usually are.

'Don't lick her arse'...the class wars are alive and well... hurrah!!

You can still be trashy if you have money. That Irish woman was pure trash, through and through. She didn't have a refined bone in her entire body. She behaved exactly like the chav husband. Exactly like him. The chav wife was actually the most dignified and well-mannered one of the bunch.

That's what I love. More money than taste or class. he he!

--Sinclair Lewis

That's what I love. More money than taste or class. he he!

Wish you'd seen it, it was a laff riot.

Hey TIARA, don't forget...PROPERTY LADDER ON C4 at 8!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information