Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Biggest Loser

Default The Biggest Loser

Holy Moley!!!! Did anyone watch this show? I didn't watch it religiously but the finale was on last night and the amount of weight these people lost in such a short period of time was amazing. Here's a couple of pics--the first is the winners before/after pic.

Default Re: The Biggest Loser

Matt (the winner) looks so scary now. I noticed it last night. He just has a frightening look. I think it's because his face is too thin or something, it looked better a little more rounded out. There was sometime in the middle of the season where he was in interview (so only his face was in the frame) and I thought he was really hot-right around when he cut off his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday View Post
    Matt (the winner) looks so scary now. I noticed it last night. He just has a frightening look. I think it's because his face is too thin or something, it looked better a little more rounded out. There was sometime in the middle of the season where he was in interview (so only his face was in the frame) and I thought he was really hot-right around when he cut off his hair.
    Yes--he definitely has a VERY intense look to him!

Just look at how much softer his eyes look in the before picture.

Here's on OK picture, but he's crying. There are no head-on shots of him on the nbc website

True about the forever crying. I actually didn't notice the cauliflower ear until the last episode before the finale.

However, I have a full admission that I thought he was pretty hot once he cut off that long shaggy hair. I think TPTB where also trying to make a Suzy/Matt relationship storyline, especially since they were the only 2 single people (well seemingly single, I don't remember SO's being mentioned) that lasted a long time, that didn't exactly pan out though.

No trash talkin' here. Matt is freakin HOT! If I were Jillian I'd have a hard time keeping from groping too.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Oh I think Matt is great too. His change is amazing. And the cauliflower ear doesn't bother me too much---my brother was a wrestler all his life too so he has it as well.

I like Suzy too. I think she's cute and she looks good. Although I don't think they're a great personality match, I wouldn't mind a Matt/Suzy hookup!

Bronze Member

I did watch it religiously. I really love that show. Yes, I cried many times along with Matt...hehe I am such a sap. My bf and I rooted for him the whole time. I am so glad he won. Everyone looked so amazing. Ryan and Suzanne turned out to be freaking hotties!!! (and Suzy of course)

I cant think of the guys name for the life of me but was 401 lbs when they started. He made my jaw drop. He looked amazing.

^^Oh yeah, I think it was Pete. That was amazing!

Yeah it was Pete he like lost 185 pounds or something like that. That is a whole person. I have to say I liked this season(?) of Biggest Loser.

Silver Member

I am not an overweight person (though I haven't been attending the gym as much as I should be lately), but I was inspired by the show. I have so much respect for what these people accomplished. I can't believe some people would care about a guy's freaking ear (which was due to something he loved), after seeing what they did in such a short time! I think all 3 of them looked fantastic. And I can't believe the comment that Matt's eyes looked "softer" before?!? Okay, he was an emotional mess and a drunk when he started on the show. He smiles so much now and his eyes literally light up! He was on Regis/Kelly this a.m. and I couldn't believe how he's come out of his shell...he made fun of how much he cried on the show.

I'm all for 'telling it like it is' but I think people are being a little too hard on these folks...their accomplishments far outweigh any critizisms we might have of their hair, face, etc...

I've got about 5lbs I'd like to deal with and I figured if they could do what they did, I needed to stop making excuses and get my ass to the gym...so I did today. I travel about 5000-7000km/month (I think that is about 3000-4000 miles) for work so it is sometimes hard to find the time to get to a gym. Damn, I feel like a loser for procrastinating when you see how far these people had to go.

I think the best thing about this show is that most of these people have made huge changes in their lives...changed as people for the better.

On that note, damn that female trainer looked like shit in the dress she had on. She is rather masculine and it was about the worst style she could have choosen...the lace just didn't suit her.

Don't make any mistakes, I have some true Matt love. Hell, I didn't even notice the ear until my mother commented on it during the episode before the finale. Had she not done that, I wouldn't have noticed at all. Fact of the matter is, his face changed a lot as he lost the weight. It went from the way it was at the start (not unattractive, but too much weight on the face) to a really, really attractive man, to a bit frightening. I still love him regardless, I am glad he's happy, and I love to see him smile like he was last night. The look is very harsh now, doesn't make him any less of a person though.

^^I agree, I don't think anybody was being hard on him (or them.) I think we all said what they did is amazing. I too admire what they did. I'm too lazy to even walk downstairs to the gym.

And I'm so happy for Matt and I can tell he's happier now, he has every reason to be. But if you look in the photos I posted, his eyes do look more intense in the latter photo and I stand by that!

But I 100% agree about the trainer and the dress. My boyfriend even said---"Ew...her boobs look nasty."

I felt so bad for Matt when they were showing him getting together with his friends at the bar. I really felt for him at the moment when they just kept needling him and trying to get him to take a drink. He held on to that water bottle with a firm grip. I never noticed anything about his ear. But I have to say the "before & after" is amazing. Before he had an angry and sad look in his eyes. I saw him on the Today show and he was just oozing confidence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information