Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

Default Dirty Sexy Money

So what did everyone think of the show?

I thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be watching it again. This is exactly how I imagined the dirty sexy rich to act. The way that it almost mocked their behavior was great and the characters all brought something to the show.

Kudos to Billy Baldwin for his tranny relationship and I just loved/loathed the character of Brian Darling (the priest). Although I thought he was such a douche, he cracked me up wearing his collar and threatening to kill just about everyone. What was up with his baby-mama just abandoning her son like that?

Nick's ringtones were hilarious also. This is definitely going to be on my Wednesday night lineup!

I was going to post last night but didn't want to spoil anything for the West Coasters. My brother in San Jose almost chewed my head off because I started talking about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I LOVED every minute! I will watch CSI on reruns, but this is my new fav! The outfits,the characters-OMG! The writers must have had so much fun with these outrageous happenings. Donald Sutherland was PERFECT as was his wife-all of them!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I thought it was a good show. I like all of the characters. Donald Sutherland is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    So what did everyone think of the show?

I thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be watching it again. This is exactly how I imagined the dirty sexy rich to act. The way that it almost mocked their behavior was great and the characters all brought something to the show.

Kudos to Billy Baldwin for his tranny relationship and I just loved/loathed the character of Brian Darling (the priest). Although I thought he was such a douche, he cracked me up wearing his collar and threatening to kill just about everyone. What was up with his baby-mama just abandoning her son like that?

Nick's ringtones were hilarious also. This is definitely going to be on my Wednesday night lineup!

I was going to post last night but didn't want to spoil anything for the West Coasters. My brother in San Jose almost chewed my head off because I started talking about it...

Did you know the person playing the tranny character really IS a tranny?

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Did you know the person playing the tranny character really IS a tranny?
    Yes I did. And wasn't it obvious the first second she opened her mouth???

Plus I read about it on TMZ a few days ago...
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

I saw previews about this but couldn't really figure out what it was about. I do want to check it out though. Are the episodes available online?

Yes they are, go to Home - ABC.com

I had this on my DVR and watched it over the weekend. This is SUCH a good show!! I will totally watch it every week!

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

omg i need to catch it too; i adore peter kraus; he's an amazing actor and deserves a lot of recognition. plus its a new concept; im so sick of reality shows, detective shows and doctor shows!

I just watched it online- wow!! I don't like Juliet (mainly because I think Samaire Armstrong is one of the most untalented 'actresses' I've ever seen), but everything else was great!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I think I want to watch this because I watched Kitchen Nightmares or whatever and it wasn't as entertaining as I thought it should be... wow, I feel like a loser; planning what to watch on TV.

You can't be a loser if you're a member of GR! Also I plan out my whole schedule of TV watching for the week...

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I feel much better now!

Wow. I am surprised people liked this show. I too watched it and will be taking it off my dvr. WAY to over the top and predictable. The only person I love on it is Sutherland and only becasue I love him as an actor. Hopefully since you all like it, it will make it and not be cancelled. I'm really not thinking it'll last long though... Just my opinion though.
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Finally got around to watching three of the several episodes of this on my dvr. It is simply fabulous!! The priest is hysterical "I hate YOU!" And everyone, but the actress playing Juliet, is really great. The actress who plays the character engaged to the tennis star but in love with Nick looks like the love child of Jane Seymour and Elizabeth Hurley. This show is GREAT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information