Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Thread: Dirty Sexy Money

  1. #1
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default Dirty Sexy Money

    So what did everyone think of the show?

    I thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be watching it again. This is exactly how I imagined the dirty sexy rich to act. The way that it almost mocked their behavior was great and the characters all brought something to the show.

    Kudos to Billy Baldwin for his tranny relationship and I just loved/loathed the character of Brian Darling (the priest). Although I thought he was such a douche, he cracked me up wearing his collar and threatening to kill just about everyone. What was up with his baby-mama just abandoning her son like that?

    Nick's ringtones were hilarious also. This is definitely going to be on my Wednesday night lineup!

    I was going to post last night but didn't want to spoil anything for the West Coasters. My brother in San Jose almost chewed my head off because I started talking about it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  2. #2
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    I LOVED every minute! I will watch CSI on reruns, but this is my new fav! The outfits,the characters-OMG! The writers must have had so much fun with these outrageous happenings. Donald Sutherland was PERFECT as was his wife-all of them!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  3. #3
    Elite Member KrisNine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Sleepy night night land
    Posts
    23,921

    Default

    I thought it was a good show. I like all of the characters. Donald Sutherland is great.

  4. #4
    Elite Member Moongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cal-i-for-nigh-ay!
    Posts
    9,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    So what did everyone think of the show?

    I thoroughly enjoyed it and will definitely be watching it again. This is exactly how I imagined the dirty sexy rich to act. The way that it almost mocked their behavior was great and the characters all brought something to the show.

    Kudos to Billy Baldwin for his tranny relationship and I just loved/loathed the character of Brian Darling (the priest). Although I thought he was such a douche, he cracked me up wearing his collar and threatening to kill just about everyone. What was up with his baby-mama just abandoning her son like that?

    Nick's ringtones were hilarious also. This is definitely going to be on my Wednesday night lineup!

    I was going to post last night but didn't want to spoil anything for the West Coasters. My brother in San Jose almost chewed my head off because I started talking about it...


    Did you know the person playing the tranny character really IS a tranny?

  5. #5
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    Did you know the person playing the tranny character really IS a tranny?
    Yes I did. And wasn't it obvious the first second she opened her mouth???

    Plus I read about it on TMZ a few days ago...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  6. #6
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    I saw previews about this but couldn't really figure out what it was about. I do want to check it out though. Are the episodes available online?

  7. #7
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    Yes they are, go to Home - ABC.com


    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  8. #8
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    13,891

    Default

    I had this on my DVR and watched it over the weekend. This is SUCH a good show!! I will totally watch it every week!

  9. #9
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    omg i need to catch it too; i adore peter kraus; he's an amazing actor and deserves a lot of recognition. plus its a new concept; im so sick of reality shows, detective shows and doctor shows!

  10. #10
    Elite Member southernbelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,578

    Default

    I just watched it online- wow!! I don't like Juliet (mainly because I think Samaire Armstrong is one of the most untalented 'actresses' I've ever seen), but everything else was great!

  11. #11
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    I think I want to watch this because I watched Kitchen Nightmares or whatever and it wasn't as entertaining as I thought it should be... wow, I feel like a loser; planning what to watch on TV.

  12. #12
    Elite Member Laxmobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Down by da beach....boyeee
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    You can't be a loser if you're a member of GR! Also I plan out my whole schedule of TV watching for the week...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

  13. #13
    Elite Member Just Kill Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes
    Posts
    15,548

    Default

    I feel much better now!

  14. #14
    Silver Member browneyedgirly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Novi, MI
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Wow. I am surprised people liked this show. I too watched it and will be taking it off my dvr. WAY to over the top and predictable. The only person I love on it is Sutherland and only becasue I love him as an actor. Hopefully since you all like it, it will make it and not be cancelled. I'm really not thinking it'll last long though... Just my opinion though.
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

  15. #15
    Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Finally got around to watching three of the several episodes of this on my dvr. It is simply fabulous!! The priest is hysterical "I hate YOU!" And everyone, but the actress playing Juliet, is really great. The actress who plays the character engaged to the tennis star but in love with Nick looks like the love child of Jane Seymour and Elizabeth Hurley. This show is GREAT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Lindsay Lohan, Dirty Girl, Or Playing A Dirty Girl ?
    By shane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 24th, 2006, 01:53 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 15th, 2006, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •