Thread: High School Musical 2

Default High School Musical 2

how cute was this movie? Zac Efron really isin't all that ugly as i thought he was. It was like Grease for minors. totally adorable.

ps.....watched it with younger cousins........
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

My daughter sooo wants to see this, but we don't get the Disney Channel, just Toon Disney. I'm hoping that after a few runs on DC, they will also show on TD.

it was so cute. i knew it would break records...and sure enough log on to any major search engine, and whalah "HSM2 Breaks Records".

I really enjoyed it.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Eli

Noooooooooooooo!

It was cute. My 11 year old went to a friends house for a High School Musical 2 viewing party, pizza and the whole shebang.

Zac Efron is cuter than I thought too. My daughter has a friend who did a Disney gig last year and worked with Zac Efron and the kid said he was really cool, playing cards with the younger kids between shoots.

How funny was Ashley Tisdale's song "Fabulous". Cracks me up. Anyway it kind of was Grease meets 90210.

My 8 year old sister is OBSESSED with High School Musical and Zac Efron. She has the first DVD in the family Suburban, so my parents get to watch/listen to it every time they drive her somewhere.

My stepmom said that the second HSM is much more of a "kids" movie and went the cheesy route instead of trying to appeal to all ages, like the first one. I haven't seen it yet, so I cant make any comments other than that I did think this was sort of reflected in the soundtrack- which I've just about memorized after hours of listening to it on repeat last week while I was home.

OK- Just saw this movie... I think it's hilarious that it's supposed to take place a few months after the first one, but the characters are all noticeably several years older.

The biggest problem I had was with the way that they just lip sync to pre-recorded, highly synthesized tracks. The result is that their voices sound at best like it's just someone else singing and at worst like robots. There's no way in hell that that's Vanessa Hudgens singing some of Gabriella's songs.

Thread Information