Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hills Season 3

Default The Hills Season 3

Okay, so I saw The Hills Season 3 Premiere tonight && I loved it. I know it was just the first two episodes but I can't wait to see what happens throughout the season.

I would say more, but I dont wanna spoil it for everyone who hasn't seen it yet.

What did all of you think of the premiere?

Team Lauren!!! and Justin-Bobby one word....eww!!!!

Bronze Member

The first episode was good; 'drama'. I hated how Heidi was behaving like she had no clue what she did or why Lauren was upset. Also Jen Bunny is so stupid and naive because its clear Heidi is only friends with her because Lauren has kicked her to the curb. Does anyone remember how bitchy Hiedi behaved towards Jen Bunny when she showed up at her work place last season?

Spencer is pure trash..look at what he did to the wall of their apartment. Can we see tac-ky? Anyway can't wait for the rest of the season. From the clips I'm already hating Shitcer and Hideous even more if thats possible.

Can you tell I like The Hills?

Hit By Ban Bus!

are the first 2 seasons on dvd?

Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    The first episode was good; 'drama'. I hated how Heidi was behaving like she had no clue what she did or why Lauren was upset. Also Jen Bunny is so stupid and naive because its clear Heidi is only friends with her because Lauren has kicked her to the curb. Does anyone remember how bitchy Hiedi behaved towards Jen Bunny when she showed up at her work place last season?

Spencer is pure trash..look at what he did to the wall of their apartment. Can we see tac-ky? Anyway can't wait for the rest of the season. From the clips I'm already hating Shitcer and Hideous even more if thats possible.

Can you tell I like The Hills?
    I love The Hills too.

I do remember when Jenn was bitchy to Heidi at the end of the season, when they messed up their friendship with Lauren. And Jenn and Heidi are now best friends when probably Jenn is gunna stab Heidi in the back just like she did to Lauren. Jenn's apart of Heidi's "fresh new start"; yeah, Jenn probably won't be there to help Heidi when Spence & Heidi break up; Lauren would be there; if Lauren cared about Heidi anymore. Which clearly she doesn't care about Heidi anymore. I'm proud of Lauren, because she knows who her true friends are. She took a stand at Les Deux and talked[more like screamed] at Heidi about the rumor that Heidi and Spence started[sex tape]. And yet, Heidi was just standing there acting innocent, when she knew what she had started.

Heidi and Spencer engaged? Woah..what? I think they are stupid to get engaged. Spencer's 23 and Heidi's 21. Too young. I think Spencer should have listened to Brody when they were shopping for the ring. That ring probably isnt real. I mean really. Did you see the store Spencer got it from? FAKE.

Doriangray;;yes Seasons 1 & 2 are on dvd now.[go buy them]

Quote Originally Posted by LB_TheHillsFan View Post
    That ring probably isnt real. I mean really. Did you see the store Spencer got it from? FAKE.

Haha yeah that wasn't even a jewlery store. It looked more like a claires store!!
    You've condemned me to Hell.

ahaa yeeah. I feel really bad for Heidi because she has to be with sucha a jerk..but then again I don't really care about Heidi.

i love the hills...its my guilty pleasure

HATE! HEIDIE........LOVE! LAUREN/WHITNEY/AUDRINA.......SPENCER is really growing on me(not in the sense that i actually like him as a person) but....he's like sooooooooo ridiculous it's hilarious. I have to admit that i feel like i'd always be laughing were i ever around him.

Funniest quotes of the premieire episodes.

Brody Jenner-"You have officially lost your mind"-When spencer buys the engagement ring.

Spencer-"by the way, can i get your credit card...i need to borrow like 100,000"-To Brody

Spencer-"Flawless...perfection"-Pertaining to him and Heidi's relationship.

Complete Obsurdity!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

I love the Hills. First of all, that ring is so cheap, what's wrong with Tiffany's or Cartier? For a 100 grand, you can get a pretty nice one from those companies. It's probably worth 600 bucks or something.

Heidi's housewarming party was totally pathetic. Hello, 12 people? Doesn't exactly scream 'most popular bitch in town'.

And still I get this gay vibe from Spencer. Am I alone?
    Do I look like I care?

im sorry
    but as much as i like lauren
    she is so boring
    even her interviews on seacreast's show are always so boring

i think she should focus more on her own life instead of constantly obessesing over who her friends are dating. I know she is probably concerned and its out of love, but maybe she just needs to focus on her own issues and NOT get back together with that scumbag jason.

I dont hate heidi at all. Im not fond of Spencer, but hey, whatever makes them happy. I couldnt believe he freaking spray painted their apartment walls with that stupid grafitti, if i came home to that, my boyfriend would be in some deep shit.

I don't like either Lauren or Heidi. They both remind me of an evil psycho roommate i had once. Lauren is way too needy and sensitive. And Heidi is an evil backstabbing bitch! I don't know why i even watch this show. It's so obvious that it's staged. Oh well. I do like Whitney though. She's the only one that seems to have a normal life.

I am addicted to this show for some reason. I watch it every week. I love Whitney, Lauren seems like a nice girl (painfully dull though), and as for Heidi and Spencer- those two baffoons deserve eachother.

Hit By Ban Bus!

haha ok so .. I think Justin-Bobby would be kinda hot if he cut and.or washed his hair and well got a personality that didnt suck.. Audrina can do better she is a hot momma.. but.. i do see why she is attracted to him he COULD be pretty good looking

justin-bobby is a joke. I don't know how any woman could find his disgusting behavior acceptable. ew. grow up.

I love how heidi stepped it up and stood up to spencer and gave him a little "surprise" of her own in the form of white paint.

I love whitney too, i hope they show more of her life this season because she seems so down to earth but still fun, not dull like Lauren. I hate to rag on Lauren but its like you can tell she hates doing the show...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information