Thread: Louis Walsh leaves X factor

Default Louis Walsh leaves X factor

Ladies and gentlemen, it is our sad duty to inform you that Louis Walsh has left the building. Or to be more specific, the outspoken X Factor judge has quit the Saturday night show, having announced that he can no longer stand being “humiliated” by fellow judges Sharon Osbourne and Simon Cowell.

The Westlife founder apparently reached breaking point after Sharon threw not one but three (count ‘em) glasses of water over him on Saturday night’s live show. “I’ve been totally humiliated and undermined by both of them,” rants the pint-sized pop mogul. “This has caused me nothing but stress. The final straw was Sharon with the water and being booed by the audience and then Simon Cowell saying I was an idiot and stupid. I’ve had enough. I’m going back to Dublin. I’m not putting up with it any more.”

According to a show insider, Simon and Louis had a “massive clash of egos” after Saturday’s show, which was further fuelled when Mr Cowell appeared on Monday’s This Morning and declared to the world: “It’d be difficult to find someone else as stupid as Louis.” Hmmm… we suppose we can see how that could be a little aggravating, but surely Louis shouldn’t be abandoning his remaining protégé, twinkly-eyed crooner Shayne Ward at this stage in the competition? TV bosses are apparently desperate to win him back – but if their efforts fail, a new judge will be drafted in for the final shows. Wonder what odds you can get on the triumphant return of Pete Waterman…
    I'm glad he's gone I don't like him, he's totally image obsessed and when he kept the Conway sisters in just because they are Irish and Maria got booted out I was furious! Stupid little leprechaun!!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Lil

Default Re: Louis Walsh leaves X factor

Did he actually leave in the end or did he come back?
    A big boy did it and ran away.

He came back, turns out it was just a big publicity stunt
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry

I am SO glad Simon booted off the Conway sisters though, I couldn't stand them and by their own mentor too! How embarrassing????! Haha

Thread Information