Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Two Coreys (Feldman and Haim)

Default The Two Coreys (Feldman and Haim)

Looks like more trainwreck TV coming at us!

Corey Feldman and Corey Haim living together for a reality show! I saw these two on Larry King the other night. And man, does Corey Haim look beat! He may have lost over 100 pounds, but he still looks like totally drugged up and it was very painful to watch him. It gives me the skeeves just thinking about him. He's telling people that he's clean and sober.. yeah right. He makes Corey Feldman look totally normal.

I can't watch it. Haim was so hot and now he is a mess. I want to remember him as a hottie.

It's like a train wreck, but I'll have to watch. What day and what channel?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I have to admit I used to love the two Coreys. It's sad that there lives took the course they did and they let themselves get so messed up. This could be interesting.

Are there any pics? I'd love to see that!

Wow, Robot Chicken does actually come true!

I cannot believe I am actually going to say this, but I have NO interest in this show. And I love all this garbage. I just loathe Corey Feldman....ever since seeing him on The Surreal Life, he is the whinest, loser I have ever laid eyes on. Don't need to see anymore.

All the other horrible show, Scott Baio/Rock of Love, etc....I'll be tuning in for.

I caught about 10 minutes of this show, and frankly i had to wonder why it even existed.

There's NO point to it. None. It's just Feldman acting surprisingly normal, Haim acting like a complete and utter retard the entire time and Feldmans wife constantly in tears over the antics.

It wasn't even entertaining, it was just obvious and stupid. It's like they told Haim "Ok, now go be as obnoxious as possible. Oh look, Feldman and his wife are in the hot tub getting romantic. Why don't you go jump in and annoy them?"

It's not even trainwreck worthy, it's just... pointless.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

ANC

Yeah, I agree it was pretty dumb. It would be better if they just let them not "act". Haim was normal (as can be) in the commentary portions but obviously trying to be annoying in during the actual show.
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I caught about 10 minutes of this show, and frankly i had to wonder why it even existed.

There's NO point to it. None. It's just Feldman acting surprisingly normal, Haim acting like a complete and utter retard the entire time and Feldmans wife constantly in tears over the antics.

It wasn't even entertaining, it was just obvious and stupid. It's like they told Haim "Ok, now go be as obnoxious as possible. Oh look, Feldman and his wife are in the hot tub getting romantic. Why don't you go jump in and annoy them?"

It's not even trainwreck worthy, it's just... pointless.

You nailed it. Mr. Birdmadgirl and I watched it the other night, and after it was over, we looked at each other and he said, "Huh," and we went about our evening. It didn't even merit discussion, which is really odd for us.

So I shouldn't waste my time on this one? Damn. That's ok. It's on the same time as the Bret one anyways.

It was miserably painful to watch, so after about 5 minutes i had to change channels. I knew this show wouldn't be super-great, but i was hoping for entertainingly bearable.

It's just sad to me that I find Feldman more attractive than Haim. That should tell you something Haim about how far you've left yourself rot. What a waste!

And Feldman's wife - WTH? Was it that time of the month? Who cries like that all the time over every little thing? Someone needs to get her some meds - pronto.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I had to youtube this, it sounds awful.

Oh, and it was

Muhahaha YouTube - The Two Coreys - Fight!

I agree nwgirl, I always thought Haim was cuter, but not now. And the wife does seem like a pissy, whiney, instigator.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information