Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scott Baio is 45 & Single

Default Scott Baio is 45 & Single

Did anyone else watch this last night? I think Scott Baio came off looking like a major dick. I don't like people, I don't like crowds, I don't want to be reminded of Happy Days, my fame makes it hard for me to commit, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, WAH, WAH, WAH. He's whiny, self obsessed, arrogant, unappreciative and selfish.

There Scott, that's why you can't make a committment to anyone. You should have paid me and not your "Life Coach."

I did find it funny when Erin Moran told him he had a small pecker.

I didn't watch it, but I'm gonnnnna .. I don't know why because I think he's douchebag too...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

LOL. I thought the same! Erin seemed really down to earth and nice. Wow. He is really selfish.

Uh, I could have saved him the agony of going through this embarrassing (but highly entertaining) reality TV show and told him exactly why he is 45 and single. BECAUSE HES A FUCKING DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe what an asshole he is. Christ, how'd he ever get so many women?? Unreal.

But shit yea, I'll be watching. I'm digging this one.

ruh roh another celeb i like that no one else likes LOL
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

ugh this guy is sad and pathetic; who the fuck does he think he is?!!!!

Silver Member

^^^
    Scott Baio. I will make sure to call him Chachi when I see him, he loves it. I also watched, can't believe I did. The autograph session is pretty pathetic. I was just wondering if he made alot of money during his hey day? His house is nice and his lifestyle is that of someone who isn't hurting for cash. What the hell was up with bringing that woman a bucket of chicken? Is KFC a sponsor?

I saw a picture of him promoting his show and he looked like a chihuahua.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky32 View Post
    ^^^
    Scott Baio. I will make sure to call him Chachi when I see him, he loves it. I also watched, can't believe I did. The autograph session is pretty pathetic. I was just wondering if he made alot of money during his hey day? His house is nice and his lifestyle is that of someone who isn't hurting for cash. What the hell was up with bringing that woman a bucket of chicken? Is KFC a sponsor?
    I bet he did pretty well with syndication rights with "Charles in Charge."

I heard David Spade say once that movies are ok, but if you are on a long running sitcom, you are set, because you get so much $$ per episode x 100 episodes (the magic number to make it in syndication) + syndication royalties = $$ for life. Which explains "Just Shoot Me."

He's a tool, but that friend of his? Lord - I would choke the shit outta that little troll if I ever came across him. No wonder he doesn't want Scott to figure anything out - he'd never get laid if he weren't riding whatever aging coattails there may be left of Chachi's.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

I'm not surprised this assclown is 45 and single.....

Scott Baio knocked up his girlfriend (former Hefner girlfriend). They are planning to marry and she is due in December with a girl.

Celebrity Baby Blog: CBB exclusive update: Scott Baio baby news
    Last edited by DeadDwarf; July 17th, 2007 at 08:43 PM.

Curious, I wonder if he'll actually buck up and be a man when he sees his daughter for the first time, or if he'll run like hell.....

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    He's a tool, but that friend of his? Lord - I would choke the shit outta that little troll if I ever came across him. No wonder he doesn't want Scott to figure anything out - he'd never get laid if he weren't riding whatever aging coattails there may be left of Chachi's.
    That's what I was thinking. Scott's not half as bad as that little munchkin. I love how he tells the life coach (in the future episode previews) that nobody better cut into his time with "Scott Baio". He refers to his "best friend" of 20 some year by his first and last name? What a loser. If he gets back with this girl, I would cut that guy out of our lives QUICK. Every guy seems to have one of these guys around.

ITA. And what exactly is it about "those" guys that is so alluring to men as friends? They're draining and high maintenance. That's probably why the guy can't make it work with a chick - he's too busy dealing with his high maintenance friend.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information