Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 8

Default Big Brother 8

has anyone else been watching it? Its my guilty pleasure and summer addiction So far this season seems ok- but I think they should have included more age groups and more races- its a bunch of 20 something white people (one black woman). Not trying to be PC here or anything- just think the show would be more interesting with different types of people. The whole "worst enemy" gimmick is strange since the enemies don't really seem like they have that much unifinished business (except for the daughter and father). One of the pairs of enemies has drama from the 7th grade over $5, which seems so ridiculous (CBS couldn't come up with better enemies than that? lol)

But overall it's still one of the most addictive summer shows out there, especially since everything else right now is repeats.

I didn't watch the end of last nights episode; did Danielle use her power of veto, or leave the nominations the same? Did anyone get voted off last night?

ANC

I'm surprised, too, that they didn't have a better mixture of people. Daniele did not use the POV, so noms were left as is. Not vote off yet. Thurs night I think.
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

yep the vote off is on Thursday.....I think Carol's going home- although maybe Amber will since she seems to be a stronger player and more of a threat

I'm in it like a fat girl at a buffet. They will never top the All-Star season last year. That shit was so good. I still have a crush on Kasar. hehe. I hope they send Joe's dumbass home tonight. Next week Jen needs to go and then Amber. I'm tired of Amber's crying ass.

yeah Joe's totally going home tonight^^ I am good at predicting these things and I loved the All Star season also

haha I am drawn to BB like a moth to a flame, it's such a guilty pleasure

im a fan..but im not too impressed with this season..but it is still early..Guessing that Jo will go..

I'm so glad Joe's gone and Dick won HOH. I predict he will put Kail and Mike or Kail and Zach on the block- and Kail might be going home (unless she wins the veto).

I think Kail is up for sure. He could put Jen up b/c she gets on his nerves so bad. Probably will be Mike though since he knows at least them are in the alliance. Interesting stuff. So glad Joe is gone. Yaaay for Dustin.

My daughter watches this show. Personally, I think it's a bit ... meh. Unless you pay for the live feed, you don't really see anything good. Apparently, Jen has really been slutting it up from what I've been reading online. She's quite the ho.

I think Jen is a self absorbed (but with low self esteem) hag. Amber is a cross-eyed cry baby. She cries at everything!

I kind of like Evil Dick, only because he told Jen off. I love Big Brother and have watched every season.

Is it new this year that they actually show who voted for who in the elimination? I was thinking that in previous years they showed a couple votes, but it left you wondering who voted for who?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

ANC

How AWESOME was last night? Go E.D.!
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

ED...I always laugh when the housemates call him that. I love his bluntness and how he called Kail out in front of everyone. I can't stand her bible hugging ass.
    Do you know how hard it is to find a good redbone?

^^^yeah its hilarious when he calls people out. I am thinking Kail and Jen are going up now. Kail will probably go home since she doesn't really have the votes to stay, her only hope is the veto.

So what did you think about Mike leaving last night? Who are your final 3 predicitons?

I thought Mike leaving was weird. I still think Kail should have left. My final 3 predicitions are: Dustin, Jameka and ?. I can't seem to come up with a 3rd. Maybe Daniele but it could also be Eric.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information