Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New season of The Bachelor

Default New season of The Bachelor

So, did anyone else watch the premiere on Monday? One girl who didn't make the cut the 1st night, Lindsay, went all batshit and started cussing up a storm. I was glad he cut this woman, who challenged him to push-ups! She actually looked muched scarier on the show, she had that runaway bride look to her eyes:

LOL. I thought the same thing about the bulging eyeball chic! She looked WAY creepier on the show. I knew there was no way she was getting a rose. I can't believe the producers even picked her to be on the show.

And yeah, that Linsday chic was nuts. But she's only 22, so i'm not surprised.

I don't watch this show, but...I'm SO jealous of these women. A doctor/sailor (yes?)...this is my dream man.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

This one looks really masculine! He also says he is really engaged now, so maybe he was actually looking!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

he is so fruity and such a 'goody goody" its very unattractive to me

This shit is still on???? I cannot believe it. The show is so awful.....

Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably watch....

Hey Run Away Bride - we found your sister!
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic515_3.gif

Elite Member

Any pics of The Bachelor?

I didn't even know they were running another season of this. I thought the ratings have been getting worse season by season. I used to enjoy watching, but now the contestants are on there strictly for their own publicity and so it takes away from the show. No one ever makes it together anyway..well...except for Trista and Ryan, but that was The Bachelorette which I always seem to enjoy more.

ETA: Scratch that. Just found him.

He's very good looking and seems to be quite a great catch! He reminds me of a blond Ben Affleck which is weird since I've never found Ben particularly handsome.

The crazy eye lady even scared me. Her biceps were about twice the size of the bachelor himself.

And batshit Lindsay, after getting the boot, stating that the bachelor had a big head and big teeth anyway. WTF? Anyone notice her horse teeth?

Yeah I usually don't watch this show but since I know that he ended up at least engaged, I will probably tune in.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by angelais View Post
    Yeah I usually don't watch this show but since I know that he ended up at least engaged, I will probably tune in.
    Oohhh really? How did that get out?

What was The Bachelor's reaction to Lindsay's rant? Who looks to be a possible front runner?

I swear I heard it somewhere that he is engaged. Of course maybe I am just assuming that he's engaged to one of the chicks from the show. Maybe they scared him away and he found a normal one somewhere in the end...
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I think this bach is gorgeous! I hope he's not all goody goody Mr. Perfect. I love this show and how the ladies turn into whimpering witches. My favorite never wins. I don't have a fav yet, but it's too early yet to tell for me.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Im sorry, the bachelor looks so perfectly groomed and sculpted, he seems gayer than a may parade. But I'll assume he's straight.
    He looks like a model, not real "rugged". Im not into him.

Elite Member

I haven't watched this for a long time, but got sucked in again with this bachelor.

He strikes me as a big nerd who can't believe he's surrounded by all these women.

It was nice to see a bachelor not buy into all the house drama and eliminate the girls who were talking about the other ones to try and stir up trouble.

So glad to see that Stephanie from SC leave. She had a way too high opinion of herself!

Lol, last night while watching I noticed that he always looks like he's about to cry. It's so cute.
    I don't really like any of these women he has chosen. Fugly imo.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information