Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Sopranos' episodes

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Final Sopranos' episodes

Any predictions? I'm thinking Christopher ends up dead (by Tony's hand), Paulie goes on like always, Sil tries to take over, AJ becomes an even bigger tool before dying/getting killed, Meadow goes off with Finn, who ends up gay, Carmela continues to reign as queen, Furio tries to kill Tony but it's the Russian from the Pine Barrons who finally manages to off him.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I have a sneaking suspicion that Sil will bite it during the premiere. I can't wait to see how everything ends! Monday mornings are going to be brutal with both The Sopranos and Entourage back on the air.
    I saw a film today, oh boy.

Apparently somebody important bites the dust in the second episode and it isn't Junior (hurrah--love Junior) or Tony. Also, apparently we'll see much more of Janice and Bobby (hurrah! love Janice!). I'll find the link to an article by a reviewer who saw the first two episodes.

A bunch of links to reviews here:

The Sopranos -- Season Six -- Part 2 -- Main Page ... Articles / Interviews / Reviews

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I think Christopher will take Tony out. He has so much resentment built up for him...especially after the whole Adrianna thing. Also, I think Paulie will go, most likely by Tony.

I just hope this season will be better than the last. The last one was a little disappointing to me.

I can't see Paulie getting taken out, mainly because I head a rumor that he had a clause written into his contract that he'd never flip for the feds and I can't see any other reason for him to go. I'm still on the fence about part one of Season Six. I'm reserving judgement until I have it added to my DVD collection and can see how it fits in with the others in a marathon viewing.

--Sinclair Lewis

Ugh, I'm so excited. My tv show website has all 6 seasons up so I'm hoping they'll be able to get all the episodes up from this season as they come out (as I don't have HBO) otherwise I'll be bummed not being able to keep up.

I think that either AJ or Meadow are going to get killed at some point. Not so much on purpose, but it will be mob related. I think that's what will send Tony to put an end to the whole thing. I don't think the show will end with him in jail or dead...too predictable.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I can't see Paulie getting taken out, mainly because I head a rumor that he had a clause written into his contract that he'd never flip for the feds and I can't see any other reason for him to go. I'm still on the fence about part one of Season Six. I'm reserving judgement until I have it added to my DVD collection and can see how it fits in with the others in a marathon viewing.
    The reason I was thinking Paulie is because he was becoming dangerously close to Johnny Sack and he seems to be a little out of control at times...kind of like Tony may have no choice but to take him out.

I think the problem with part one of season six was the time it took to get there. It was two years (almost) between seasons and it was sort of strange to get back into it.

A*O

Love this show. I think Paulie could be a gonner too. He's always been unpredictable and seems to have a chip on his shoulder that he's never quite made it into Tony's inner circle. I reckon Johnny Sack will tell Paulie to whack Tony but Tony shoots first..........
    Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! -Betty White

oh i love PAULIE! he is my favorite... i bet AJ will get made or something like that, he already THINKS he is thi big mob son

I have a question.. I missed a cople of really good episodes.. Who told Chris about Adrianna?? Did he set it up? Wasn't it him who told TOny she was working with the FBI? I think Carmella is gonna find out about Adrianna and send Tony's ass to jail or she'll off him.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Adriana is the one who told Christopher about the FBI. Then he told Tony and they set it up for Silvio to whack her.

I think Carmella is gonna find out about it too. They keep bringing it up, so hopefully the storyline will get resolved. Also, I'm hoping for Furio to make a return! That was a fun storyline too!

I think AJ may be toast too. And I definitely think that Christopher will get whacked at some point. I bet Uncle Junior will outlive all of them.

Thanks - I hope Furio comes back, he was my fav. I want him and Carmella to get together. I hope Christopher doesn't get whacked.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

The reason I was thinking Paulie is because he was becoming dangerously close to Johnny Sack and he seems to be a little out of control at times...kind of like Tony may have no choice but to take him out.

I think the problem with part one of season six was the time it took to get there. It was two years (almost) between seasons and it was sort of strange to get back into it.
    I forgot about the Paulie/Johnny Sack connection...you could be right. And yeah, it was a long wait for some weird stuff but I really love the dream stuff and flashbacks. In fact, I would pay anything for them to make a movie about Tony's parents back in teh day. I love those scenes.

And yes, please bring back Furio...and the Russian from the Pine Barrons.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by brittnicore View Post
    oh i love PAULIE! he is my favorite... i bet AJ will get made or something like that, he already THINKS he is thi big mob son

No way will AJ get made or have any part of that family. Not only will Tony not allow it, but the kid is WAY too much of a pansy ass to even try. He thinks he's all big and bad, but when you boil down to it he's a "nice guy". I mean just think back to last year. He was all ready to fight those guys outside of his girlfriend's apartment and what did he do instead....gave them his bike. I mean come on.

Oh and, the Russian and Furio will NEVER come back, stop dreaming about it.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

A*O

AJ doesn't have the smarts to follow in Tony's footsteps, even if he wanted to.

I'm still going with the Johnny Sack/Paulie scenario. JS was VERY pissed off about the Tony's cousin (Tony B?) who killed the son of one of his capos and even though Tony tracked his cousin down and shot him to 'make amends' there's still a lot of unfinished business. I can see JS making a move on Tony's 'empire' and promising Paulie all kinds of things in return if he takes Tony out. Unfortunately, it will all go wrong and Paulie will end up dead. Pity - I'm going to miss his fantastic accent and that amazing hair.
    Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding! -Betty White

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information