Thread: Reunion on Fox

Default Reunion on Fox

I love this show!! Anybody else?

Last nights episode was soooo good. They completely had me fooled into thinking Jenna had died when it was in fact Sam, whom I origianally thought. I can't wait for next weeks episode. I'm also curious what happens between Carla and Sam concerning Amy. Hope they at least get her away from that abusive adoptive father. And for that matter, if that's why the adoptive mother ran away, why and the hell would you leave the daughter there alone with him for a year??? I hope they take Amy away from both of the adoptive parents!!

Who thinks they know who the killer is? I think it's Carla, obvious, but that's my guess.
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

Default Re: Reunion on Fox

Well I didn't watch last nights episode yet---damn you for ruining it browneyedgirly. hehhe, just kidding, I'll watch it when I get home. But I do love the show. I like Sam's character the best--I don't want her to die.

FINALLY somebody mentioned this show!!!

Im hooked since the first ep. I missed the first half of it last night though cos we had people over for the dinner. I was nowhere near the tv.

Sam looks very pretty.

So, I guess this show has been cancelled so we'll never find out the ending. Great!! Damn FOX!!! Anyone else watch this show and is now pissed?

Cancelled???

What? When? How?

I had things to do every Thursday for the past 4 weeks so I had no idea. WTF?

^^Well I guess it just happened. So we'll never know anything else.

WHAT?? They are still showing more I thought through the rest of this season???? Then no new shows. I will be co-pissed if this is true!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked on Fox.com and it didn't say anything about it being cancelled right now.

Here are some spoilers for future shows:
    10/18 - Episode 1.08 - 1993 [Airing December 8]: PRESENT: One of the six friends is now in a wheelchair. That friend visits the grave of the friend who was murdered. Father Malloy soon arrives at the grave. They are joined by a man who claims that the person who died totally deserved it. Eventually, all the other friends come to the cemetery. PAST (1993): It Samantha's birthday. She is now a medical resident. She lives with Craig and their two-year-old son Henry. Craig wants to become a state assemblyman. We will see Sam at work in the ER. At Bedford High School, Jenna meets the students to tell them about her career. One friend is about to get married. Aaron, Carla, and Pascale (from the episode set in 1990) are in this episode.
    10/26 - Episode 1.09 - 1994 [Airing December 15]: PRESENT: We do not have information about the present. PAST (1994): A hopeful Carla gets her romantic hopes crushed by Aaron and another man named Peter. Craig and Sam are interviewed by a reporter named Elise concerning Craig's political life and the campaign. Of course, the reporter dug some dirt about them and throws it in their face to see their reactions. The other friends will help the couple do some damage control. Later in the episode, the friends and their loved ones celebrate Christmas. Jenna's latest flame is named Brad. Will, Sam, and Pascale also appear.
    11/09 - Episode 1.10 - 1995: PRESENT: Something happens to Marjorino in a dark alley that will send him straight to the hospital. Will was on the scene and accompanies the detective in the ambulance. PAST (1995): Sam and Craig set Will up for a blind date with Katherine Clark. The four of them have supper at Sam and Craig's loft. Will and Katherine seem to hit it off. But Will's smile will soon vanish when he learns more about Katherine's family... Carla gets a proposition she can't refuse. Aaron and his wife go to couple's therapy. Jenna learns one of her boyfriend's secrets. Pascale also appears.
    11/21 - Episode 1.11 - 1996: PRESENT: Craig's mother recently passed away. We learn who was in the car that hit Marjorino. PAST: Katherine and Will are ready to take their relationship to another level. Carla and Jenna are at Sam's house where they talk about Katherine and Will among other things. At the hospital, Sam talks to a doctor about Peter's not-so-good test results. Single father Aaron has to take care of 13-month-old Noelle and five-year-old Chloe and also cope with work. Craig's father Russell and Craig's son Henry also appear.
    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/snoopac/fyou.gif What I feel like doing at work every day.

Thanks for the spoilers!

I couldn't find the article that gave more info but this is off CNN.com

'Threshold,' 'Reunion' canceled
    ABC gets rid of 'Hot Properties' as well

Tuesday, November 29, 2005; Posted: 8:30 a.m. EST (13:30 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- It's the end of the road for three freshman series: ABC's "Hot Properties," CBS' "Threshold" and Fox's "Reunion."

Sources said ABC has opted not to pick up additional episodes of the Gail O'Grady comedy "Hot Properties," which has completed its original 13-episode order and will stay on the air through December. The Friday entry revolves around four men-obsessed women in a Manhattan real estate office.

After a sluggish start in its original Friday 9 p.m. slot and equally soft results from the trial move of "Threshold" to the Tuesday 10 p.m. slot last week, the alien-invasion drama will be taken off the schedule for the last Tuesday of the November sweep this week, replaced by a repeat of CBS' promising new crime drama "Criminal Minds." "Threshold," from "Harry Potter" producer David Heyman, starred Carla Gugino.

The drama "Reunion," about six friends caught up in a murder mystery, has struggled in the killer Thursday 9 p.m. slot (opposite CBS' "CSI"), dropping significantly from its "The O.C." lead-in.

*I'm not sure though, I think there might be some new episodes still to be shown (the ones that are already made) but they're not going to continue making them and finish the series. IM PISSED!

I thought I read somewhere after the Nov sweep saying Fox is gonna add a couple more ep for this show.

Or was I imaging?

Bronze Member

Unhappy Reunion on Fox

i looovvee this show but haven't seen it in weeks...is it already gone? i googled and found out that it IS getting cancelled but it seems they had time to squeeze in the final episode...did i miss it or what? anyone know?

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/200..._americ_1.html

Thread Information