Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scarred

Default Scarred

this one looks interesting....it premiers in April but they have this sneak peek episode they show....not for the faint of heart, but really interesting-in the sense that you get to see ppl break bones. on MTV
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

ok, so i realize that i posted this way before the show even aired.
    but i cannot, or refuse to believe, that i am the only one addicted to this kick ass show. I almost always look away, or flip the channel, but im compelled to watch. MTV is so original in it's show ideas....if only they brought back 8thandOcean.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

SVZ

I don't get MTV unfortunately, but this sounds interesting

^^yeah it is. It's pretty much a bunch of sk8 boarders/roller bladers/bmx bikers ect. breaking ligaments, and the like...it's extremly graphic, and should totally be censored off basic cable....lol you see bones popping out, arms and legs twisted in so many ways, you never thought possible, and the sound......all caught on home camera, by the victims' (as i like to call them) friends. It's totally Gnarly....lol

it's disgusting. I was watching the real world cram session the other day (that's another fucking train wreck I couldnt' bring myself to watch but really enjoyed the cram session) and this shit just kept popping up. I can NOT watch these kinds of shows for the same reason I don't watch Dr. 90210 or any shit like that. The blood, the bones, the screaming all makes me naseous!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I can't watch it, especially since I recently dislocated my knee. I'm still limping around and have some pain. Even seeing the commercial for this makes me cringe.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    it's disgusting. I was watching the real world cram session the other day (that's another fucking train wreck I couldnt' bring myself to watch but really enjoyed the cram session) and this shit just kept popping up. I can NOT watch these kinds of shows for the same reason I don't watch Dr. 90210 or any shit like that. The blood, the bones, the screaming all makes me naseous!

haha that happened with me too.....i was watching Runs House, and they kept interupting it, and after they were like "your shows just been scarred"......it was so sick.....they'd show like the worst ones.

I LOVE Dr.90210....it's def in my top 5.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

no its disgusting; totally unwatchable for me, the sounds of bones breaking is enough to give me nitemares!

The show is so disgusting, but I can't stop watching. The last espisode that I watched came on last week. This guy was doing a trick on a railing, fell and landed on his hand. His bone came out of his palm, but it didn't break. Ugh, it was so disgusting.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Yeah remember the skier, "I broke both my ankles!!!" maybe if i had the tv on mute i wouldnt be so grossed out!

wow, i really want to see this now. i love watching operations and medical emergency shows. the gorier the better.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    Yeah remember the skier, "I broke both my ankles!!!" maybe if i had the tv on mute i wouldnt be so grossed out!
    haha...i remember...im guessin your reffering to the snowboarder....."i've got broken ankles.....my ankles are broken"....it was soooooooo sick/funny.

what about the kid from RI who broke his arm trying to do this sk8board trick and his friend got it on tape....his friend was like "so who do you want me to call", and he's like "my mommy" this is like a grown ass guy...soooooooo hilarious

LOL my kids love this show and i have to turn away from it... just cant watch someones head bounce off the pavement... or bones poke the skin... sooo not right..

you should truly really watching it...i bet you'd get addicted, like me.

My husband happened upon this a few nights ago. I hid under the covers. His reaction was bad enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information