Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Hills-Season 2

Default The Hills-Season 2

ohmifuckingod!... i cant believe im the only person who watches this show. how could no one have posted it yet.

Anyway...it's (i think) a bit more boring than the first season, but somehow jucier.....does that make sense?

Can you believe that bitch Hiedi, and fugly smut Jen. Lauren soooo needs to dump them, and get a whole new posse.

Whitney isint aroung enough. She's obviouly the more mature one, and somehow manages to have a fashion sense that doesnt scream cali girl like the rest of the cast, but somehow manages to nail the cali girl accent(soooooooo annoying)

Audrina......i guess shes ok. But she knew Heidi was dating Jerk-off Spencer. That was cold. Then again Heidi is being such a Whore to Lauren, that i dont even care about that anymore.

Brody should win a fucking award. Has he been up all of young hollywood?

Spencer....omigod....die, please. hes so UGLY AND LAME, that the need a new word for both of those words, just for him. ewwwwww.

It was funny when he cursed out the other jerk-off, who told Heidi she dressed inappropriatleyl to work though.

Anyway, i guess everyone on here now knows im a goober for The Hills. Why arent you guys?
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

I watch it also its my guilty pleasure.....lol- I can't stand Spencer, Heidi or Jen. And what was with Heidi egging Jen on last week and then lying to Lauren about it??

I watch this show also I never liked Jen and now I really dont like her. Yeah, Heidi was egging her on but in the end Jen is an adult and made the decision to hook up with Brody. I think she just wants more camera time and making drama is the way to get it.

i watch it too. i use to liek heidi but shes turning into a major scank. i feel so bad for lauren. she needs to just start hanging out w/whitney more

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Watched it exactly once. Hated it. So juvenile.

Just realized how harsh that sounds. If you like it, more power to you. It's just not my cup of tea.
    Last edited by UndercoverGator; March 4th, 2007 at 07:18 PM.

I LOVE this show, although I think there are other "factors" involved in some of the casts' behaviors that they dont show on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator View Post
    Watched it exactly once. Hated it. So juvenile.

Just realized how harsh that sounds. If you like it, more power to you. It's just not my cup of tea.
    it is juvenile...thats why i love it.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Elite Member

i think lauren acts like she's 12...i mean, yes, you can have strong friendships, but people grow up. people want their own lives. she puts soo much pressure on her friends. i think spencer is FUGLY and obviously a disgusting person inside as well. heidi seems dumb as a brick. and brody has a girly voice. yet, i like this show.

I think Lauren is somewhat intelligent, she seems pretty logical in general, I think shes still growing up. I remember very clearly in HS how girlfriends stuck together like "girl-power" and the second a guy came into the picture inevitably two things would happen similtaneously 1) Friend A would ditch Friend B et al to spend every waking moment with Boyfriend investing a very unhealthy amt of time into the relationship 2) Friend B would freak out the second boyfriend was on the scene and want to compete for the attention of FA...typically, both A&B were wrong in some way.

I remember when I started dating my husband, I was 16--my BFF from grade school FLIPPED out. She freaked out the night of my and his first date! . It was totally irrational bc i was as available to her and our friends as I always had been. It turned out just to be jealousy--she expected us to get boyfriends at the same time

And I still have friends who tend to go MIA when they have boyfriends, and the second the relationship ends they want to hang out 24/7.

I dont think the girls are dumb, I just think theyre still VERY young. And the worst part of the whole thing is that Heidi is all over some guy who sh*ts all over her and will end up getting hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I think Lauren is somewhat intelligent, she seems pretty logical in general, I think shes still growing up. I remember very clearly in HS how girlfriends stuck together like "girl-power" and the second a guy came into the picture inevitably two things would happen similtaneously 1) Friend A would ditch Friend B et al to spend every waking moment with Boyfriend investing a very unhealthy amt of time into the relationship 2) Friend B would freak out the second boyfriend was on the scene and want to compete for the attention of FA...typically, both A&B were wrong in some way.

I remember when I started dating my husband, I was 16--my BFF from grade school FLIPPED out. She freaked out the night of my and his first date! . It was totally irrational bc i was as available to her and our friends as I always had been. It turned out just to be jealousy--she expected us to get boyfriends at the same time

And I still have friends who tend to go MIA when they have boyfriends, and the second the relationship ends they want to hang out 24/7.

I dont think the girls are dumb, I just think theyre still VERY young. And the worst part of the whole thing is that Heidi is all over some guy who sh*ts all over her and will end up getting hurt
    very well said...they are still growing up..and it is juvenile..i still love the show..and i cant help but feel for lauren...ive been there...i dated a guy for 8 months, broke up with him, we got back together..and i always thought he liked my bestfriend...he broke up with me soon after..and guess who started dating him...needless to say our friendship was never the same again...it sucked and i felt totally betrayed. Heidi and Spencer annoy me to no end...especially Spencer, he is such a scumbag...hes one of those people you want to reach into the tv and strangle or slap upside the head. Brody is just another hollyweird spoiled brat...famous for absolutely nothing
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I love this show! I never liked Jen either, not even on Laguna she seems fake and hungry for attention, why is she on the show lately anyway?

I think this season is more dramatic than the first.

Whitney is just the nicest person ever, she just has nothing bad to say about anyone, she's very smart and selective with her words about other people.

I hope it works out between her and Spencer bc he seems immature and is not ready to settle down, what I don't like about him is that he is manipulating and kniving. I hope she doesn't lose her friends over him. How she ditched Lauren on this past episode was wrong especially since she initiated their girl time.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post

but they are not in high school they have their own place, and jobs. they need to hurry up and grow up. it isnt high schoo. it isnt laguna beach.

^^^ i think they WILL grow up pretty soon--bc now is when all the lessons will start. Lauren will learn you have to depend more on yourself than your friends. That friendship is really not always going to be this steady exclusive commitment but more of a mutual respect and enjoyment of eachother. And Heidi will learn that some guys are not worth giving up your whole life for, and that the good ones wont require you to.

i think theyre on their way

I have a question; I've seen this show maybe 2-3 times. Is this a reality show or a scripted show? The way its filmed looks scripted but they way they talk/act seems too stupid to be scripted show.

its not "scripted" its like any other reality show-- edited.

One irritation I have with reality shows is how they are edited bc conversations dont flow naturally and actions dont proceed naturally. They also dont give any indication of time durations. For example, have heidi and spencer been dating like 3 weeks (real time) OR like 3 months?

I noticed that alot in early seasons of the real world; how conversations didnt flow. Someone would say something and then theyd show the other person either staring off into space OR responding with something that is completely irrelevant to the conversation--clearly not the way the convo went

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information