Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Agency

Default The Agency

New reality show on VH1 about the agents and bookers at Wilhelmina. And a few models.

It's pretty good and there's a batshit crazy drunk beyotch named Becky who's hysterical.

This show proves models should be seen and not heard. They're not the sharpest tools in the shed.

One, Chloe, decided to become serious about modelling because, "it's sooo hard to make money any other way."

They told her she had to lose 10 lbs and they showed her scarfing a huge burger. She said she has to do it with exercise because she like to eat large quantities of food. I hope she doesn't become bulemic.

Oh and all the male models have to take their shirts off. Nice abs!

Elite Member

I saw this.

The open call was so hard to watch. Some of those people you really have to wonder though I mean come on this is one of the world's top agencies do you really think you've got a chance?
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

for some odd reason i really like this show!
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

Drunk Becky makes the show

lookin 4 Firecrotch Lohan as i reload my gun!

lol, i know, she is so funny!
    "I was stoned. It seemed like a fun thing to do at the time. " -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by MsTangerine View Post
    Drunk Becky makes the show
    i love her.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

I hate the way they call super skinny girls fat on this show.....it is so wrong and unhealthy

I've watched this show a bit and it's okay. THough it supports my hate for fashion and what it does to good looking men and women.

And funny enough, when the male model was getting too skinny they took him out to dinner to tell him that, but they want the femals models to stay skinny or else they'll insult them to their face. Hypocrite much?

^^^I think the reason they took their skinny male model out to dinner is cause he's been with them for years, and the other girls are brand new.

Becky is a mega bitch from hell! And she cannot utter one sentence without swearing. She could be a lot nicer and do things in a more positive manner, and Im sure things would go a lot more smoothly. It would be a nightmare working with her! But she's good for the show cause she's so hystrionic. Im sure the producers thought she'd be a gold mine of drama.

And that blonde who was "asleep at her desk" after all that drinking? nice. She said she felt sick and might throw up . . . uh yeah thats usually what happens when you get shitfaced at lunchtime!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post

Becky is a mega bitch from hell! And she cannot utter one sentence without swearing. She could be a lot nicer and do things in a more positive manner, and Im sure things would go a lot more smoothly. It would be a nightmare working with her!
    This is the type of bitch that I would never work for. Never in a million years no matter what kind of money they paid me. I'd fucking punch her teeth out and see how big her mouth was then. God, I can't stand women who think they have to act like this to get something done. They seem to think that fear is the only way to rule. Or that they garner some semblance of respect from other people by acting this way.

The old addage that you get more bees with honey than vinegar is so true in cases like this. I completely understand the need to be hard-nosed and not take crap, but this is something entirely different. Her actions just smack of low self-esteem.

Agreed. and I think it will get her fired. some of the other ppl like Pink and the CEO seem to be really sick of her.

Instead of being constructive, she just shoots down ideas and won't listen to them. I don't understand how she's an assett to that company. There are plenty of ppl who can get things done and do it without being beligerent. I wouldn't work for her for anything.

I can't believe how Becky talks to her boss. She must have a really good "eye" cause she couldn't get away with that at any other job.

do those two (becky and the blonde) do anything besides drink?

So I watched the new ep tonight and it was ok. That blonde got bitched out by Pink again cause she left in the middle of the day to watch their new girl. I think Pink was right to yell at her. They don't seem to respect him.

Maybe the reason that model left (that the ceo was pissed about) was because Becky treated her like crap?? Just a thought!

Their new girl (the one from Jamaica) is good for runway. Not a huge fan of her face but thats just me.

Bronze Member

i love to hate becky, she makes for good tv, but i think i might jump out a window if i had to work with her...beyond negative energy! on the positive side..she does seem to be a fun girl to drink with.

The show would not be very interesting w/out Becky. I'd be scared of her in real life, but she is very entertaining. Her accent is fun to listen to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information