Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

Default Real Housewives of Orange County (BRAVO) season two

If you have some spare time check out this trainwreck of a show. What is even more interesting is the trainwreck that is playing out in real life regarding the 'housewives' and friends, relatives, etc. on the internet. Accusations(and some proof presented) of lying, cheating, operatng a meth lab, animal abuse, nazi skinhead connections, etc. etc. you name it. The most info is on the Television without Pity board(it is found under the catch-all Candid Reality Shows area. There are nearly 200 pages but the last 30 or 40 is where the good stuff is..that is if you like seeing a trainwreck of a show devolve into an even bigger reallife/online trainwreck. The Bravo Board has changed it's board for this show to 'moderator only'..meaing they are screening every post. And of course keeping all the juicy stuff out.
    Some of the people involved(friends, relatives, castmembers, etc.) of this show have gone after eachother by posting personal info, addresses, telephone numbers, etc. on the net and have been shredding eachother in places like The Orange County Register. Really horrible show and all but if you like a really good trainwreck reality show that is spilling onto the net as well you might want to check it out.

Not saying that I watch this trash or anything.....well maybe as kind of a sociological study type of thing...
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Links!!! We need links!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    Links!!! We need links!

Definitely. Come on, I'm feeling lazy!!! Give us the goods!
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Too late. TWoP has erased the thread and closed it :

"In response to concerns raised by various show participants' lawyers, we're no longer hosting a thread about the show. Don't start one"

Too bad.

Sorry. This just goes to show how juicy it was. It is gone from the Bravo boards and just in the last few minutes it was erased at TWoP. oh well.

*****here is a link to one of the interviews in the Orange County register. At least that is still there(with all of the comments after the story as well) :Article - News - 'Housewives' son lashes out at his mom

another link to another interview(with comments following it): http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1564960.php
    Last edited by Sojiita; February 8th, 2007 at 03:31 PM.

White trash living in a better neighbourhood. End of story.

But it is interesting..(at least once you get trapped in it)

here is one of the comments made by a former neighbor of Laurie's:
    (link is with the previous post for Orange County Register)

Lauri, you are so in denial! you have NEVER invested time in your children.You spent your days living a false life of luxury, one that was built on borrowed money and borrowed time.I remember seeing your ex husband working at a bagel shop at 5 in the morning before he went off to his real job. Why? apparently from the show to feed your voracious appetite for self indulgence.You should of been spending time with your children not playing tennis,nails,massage and playing model.You have reaped the fruits of your actions, your marriages failed because of your self centered ways and your children have suffered from your total lack of motherly influence.YO say you gave the last five years of your life to Josh I happened to witness your "giving".Dumping both your kids off with babysitters or leaving them alone with while you went Partying in LA,New York,etc etc. I witnessed the police coming to you house while you were gone to break up all the drunken parties that Ashley had while you partied. I saw Josh and Sofia standing on the front lawn at 3 in the morning trying to explain to the sheriffs dept that you would be back soon.I have seen and heard the despicable stories of your attempt to defile their fathers, you accused one of molestation and another of abandonment.You are the reason your life is as it is and the reason your children have all failed, dont blame it on your ex husbands as there are many single mothers who have really been abandonded and abused who really devote themselves to their children and are succesful in raising well adjusted adults! You are a pathetic excuse of a mother and wife you should be ashamed of your self. Josh, if you read this please dont give up on being happy, you are in our thoughts and prayers and we sure miss your face in the neighbourhood. Stay strong...MrsF.

And this comment does not even mention any of the 'worst' stuff.

I cannot help but watch this trainwreck. Just too much. *slaps self*

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    White trash living in a better neighbourhood. End of story.
    LOL! You are not the only one disgusted..here is another comment from the OCR:

Okay, enough of this already. The extent of this family's dirty laundry is staggering, that they choose to air it on television is embarrasing, and that they are provided a further forum to make fools of themselves in this column is ridiculous. Surely there are people more interesting to write and read about than these knuckleheads. They represent the absolute worst of Orange County, "real" or otherwise.

but it is kind of interesting/fascinating in a trainwreck sort of way...

Another scathing comment from the OCR(link in previous post):

Frank,Next time you see Lauri ask her about why she starved her ex husbands dog to death in the back yard of her Dove Canyon home.ASk her how and why did she have Joshua break in to her ex husbands apartment.Ask her how did Joshua start doing drugs and who was the first to give them to him(Ashley).Ask her why she allowed her ex druggie boyfriend to live in her home even after she knew he was using and giving the drugs to Joshua.Ask her about Joshua coming home and finding her performing oral on a local restauranteur in her living room.Ask her about her daughter(sophia) being left alone with Ashley and having to call someone to bring her food because there was none in Ashleys refigerator. Ask her how could she spend her kids child support($50,000 a year) on a Boob job,lip job,nose job, new teeth and botox at the same time claining poverty.Frank, ask her these questions in her next expose!

dove resident - Feb. 06, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    If you have some spare time check out this trainwreck of a show. What is even more interesting is the trainwreck that is playing out in real life regarding the 'housewives' and friends, relatives, etc. on the internet. Accusations(and some proof presented) of lying, cheating, operatng a meth lab, animal abuse, nazi skinhead connections, etc. etc. you name it. The most info is on the Television without Pity board(it is found under the catch-all Candid Reality Shows area. There are nearly 200 pages but the last 30 or 40 is where the good stuff is..that is if you like seeing a trainwreck of a show devolve into an even bigger reallife/online trainwreck. The Bravo Board has changed it's board for this show to 'moderator only'..meaing they are screening every post. And of course keeping all the juicy stuff out.
    Some of the people involved(friends, relatives, castmembers, etc.) of this show have gone after eachother by posting personal info, addresses, telephone numbers, etc. on the net and have been shredding eachother in places like The Orange County Register. Really horrible show and all but if you like a really good trainwreck reality show that is spilling onto the net as well you might want to check it out.

Not saying that I watch this trash or anything.....well maybe as kind of a sociological study type of thing...
    Okay I watched an entire marathon of it.... I like this trashy show... these people are f*cked up!!! But I like it... Now I need to go find the juicy stuff.. who ran the meth lab???

OOH ^^ I liked Lauri!!!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

I'm really upset the TWOP forum got shut down & erased!! I loved reading all the shit that was going down.
    A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror. -Ken Keyes Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by mistify View Post
    Okay I watched an entire marathon of it.... I like this trashy show... these people are f*cked up!!! But I like it... Now I need to go find the juicy stuff.. who ran the meth lab???

OOH ^^ I liked Lauri!!!
    Lauri's current fiance George Peterson was married to Gina Peterson. It was at her house(Gina's) in 2003. She was out of the country when her daughter(apparently not by George but by another former husband?) together with some neo-nazi skinhead excons ran a methlab in the house. It was busted (something like 50 lbs of meth) and all 4 went to jail(daughter + 3 skinheads)

George and Gina are in a custody battle over the kids and this methlab thing is being used as ammunition against her. Along with Gina's involvment? with Dennis Rodman(basketball player freak..and it has been acknowledged that the police have been called more than once when Gina and Dennis were there together.) It looks like the oldest son is with his mother(and living with her)..but they are saying that George is pressuring all of the kids to be on the show and to present a united front. Watch the appearance of the boy when they show Lauri's 'family'..he looks pissed! it is all a huge mess.

They have accused Laurie of :

-starving a dog to death when she lived in Dove Canyon
    -having Josh break into her ex's apartment
    -letting Ashley do drugs(and give them to Josh)
    -leaving the kids alone without food when they were younger
    -leaving sophie and Josh to explain to the police why Laurie was not there when the polce came at 3aM because of Ashley's partying
    -Being caught by Josh giving oral sex to a restauranteur in the living room.
    -using her child support money($50,000) for her own botox, PS, etc.
    -falsely accusing her two ex husbands of 1. abandonment 2, molestation of the kids.
    -lying about Josh's partying that got him kicked out, lying about sending him to the 'boarding house'-she signed him over to the state..that is why he was where he was. she gave up her parental rights. And then she made false promises to him to get him to lie for her while the show was filming.

etc. etc.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Lauri, you are so in denial! you have NEVER invested time in your children.You spent your days living a false life of luxury, one that was built on borrowed money and borrowed time.I remember seeing your ex husband working at a bagel shop at 5 in the morning before he went off to his real job. Why? apparently from the show to feed your voracious appetite for self indulgence.You should of been spending time with your children not playing tennis,nails,massage and playing model.You have reaped the fruits of your actions, your marriages failed because of your self centered ways and your children have suffered from your total lack of motherly influence.YO say you gave the last five years of your life to Josh I happened to witness your "giving".Dumping both your kids off with babysitters or leaving them alone with while you went Partying in LA,New York,etc etc. I witnessed the police coming to you house while you were gone to break up all the drunken parties that Ashley had while you partied. I saw Josh and Sofia standing on the front lawn at 3 in the morning trying to explain to the sheriffs dept that you would be back soon.I have seen and heard the despicable stories of your attempt to defile their fathers, you accused one of molestation and another of abandonment.You are the reason your life is as it is and the reason your children have all failed, dont blame it on your ex husbands as there are many single mothers who have really been abandonded and abused who really devote themselves to their children and are succesful in raising well adjusted adults! You are a pathetic excuse of a mother and wife you should be ashamed of your self. Josh, if you read this please dont give up on being happy, you are in our thoughts and prayers and we sure miss your face in the neighbourhood. Stay strong...MrsF.
    omg i totally believe this; I can see see that with her; she is a despicable parent; and a totally worthless person.
    -starving a dog to death when she lived in Dove Canyon
    -having Josh break into her ex's apartment
    -letting Ashley do drugs(and give them to Josh)
    -leaving the kids alone without food when they were younger
    -leaving sophie and Josh to explain to the police why Laurie was not there when the polce came at 3aM because of Ashley's partying
    -Being caught by Josh giving oral sex to a restauranteur in the living room.
    -using her child support money($50,000) for her own botox, PS, etc.
    -falsely accusing her two ex husbands of 1. abandonment 2, molestation of the kids.
    -lying about Josh's partying that got him kicked out, lying about sending him to the 'boarding house'-she signed him over to the state..that is why he was where he was. she gave up her parental rights. And then she made false promises to him to get him to lie for her while the show was filming.
    omg she is totally horrible; that is so fucking sad.

That is sooo bad... ANy goods on the rest?? Shane?? seems like such an asshole..
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

That is sooo bad... ANy goods on the rest?? Shane?? seems like such an asshole..
    I am ashamed to admit I watch this trainwreck of a show. *embarrassed*

No more info..Everything good is gone from the Bravo Board and Twop deleted the entire forum for this show. Only snippets available from the Orange County Register.

Saw a preview of next episode tomorrow.
    How dumb are these people?

Jeanna: 'So you can actually speak Canadian?"
    Jo: What is Pledge? What is 'soft end butter"(from the back of a cookie mix calling for 'softened butter")
    Lauri: 'I don't know what Republicans are..what are they? something like incumbents? I don't know...'
    Vicky: "Everybody in Europe just works for 8 months of the year and then the other 4 months they just travel"

Well looks like from the previews that Shane has A CANADIAN GIRLFRIEND!!LOL

My girlfriend who lives in Canada! (NSFW!!! language):

YouTube - My Girlfriend who Lives in Canada (drawing kind of thing...)

Sojita you gave great recaps! I was lucky to read all of the thread at TWOP. I live in the area, but on the coast. It's weird to see familar places, with these women there. I'm sorry to say that women like them are not uncommon here. They're not the norm, but you could throw a rock outside and hit one. All in a desperate pursuit of youth. What Lauri has done to her face is getting into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory.

I was so interested in George's ex. The Register reporter described her as being more beautiful than Angelina Jolie. Also she dates Dennis Rodman. But now her mother won't able to post her insider stuff.

Lauri has to be the most despicable of the bunch. She's such a shameless gold digger and a useless mother. I don't like Vicki either though. I love how someone at TWOP nicknamed her Truffle Hunter. Perfect.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information