Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 8

Default America's Next Top Model Cycle 8

Check out the fugalicious new bunch. Where is she finding these hideous wenches?

The CW Video Hub

FYI: The new season starts 2/28, I'm actually excited since there's no Project Runway to watch.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I'm addicted to this stupid show- it's my guilty pleasure.

- Love the girl who's afro is so big she looks like a lollipop.
    - The PR girl's chin is hella mannish.
    - Could care less about 2 skinny blonde bitches, boring.
    - Of course the Russian girl is gorgeous and has killer legs.
    - Tyra's weave looked fab-u-lous.
    - 2 plus sized girls, meh. who cares.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Those plus size girls are there for 2 reasons. One is so Tyra can promote her own agenda about her own weight and reason 2 is so she can claim she's being fair...until they go to a photoshoot and there are no clothes in their size.

Have the reached the bottom of the model pool, 'cause these chicks aren't as good looking as the ones in previous seasons.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

They're "unconventionally beautiful" aka no one can look better than Tyra.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    They're "unconventionally beautiful" aka no one can look better than Tyra.

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! Pat, tell her what she's won.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

the girl with the big fro doesn't look like a lollipop, she looks like a cute troll doll. Just want to grab her by her feet and shake her and mess up her hair!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

We know the plus size girls are going to get nowhere.... they're just on there to show other girls watching that you dont have to be thin to be a model.

And I've seen Tyra turn away some really beautiful girls for the 'unconventional beauties'. Jealous much.

They all look the same to me...the ones who think they're "all that" and that the world revolves around them seem to be the ugliest to me.
    I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and sky...

I watched...

Renee- the girl w/the baby back in Hawaii. Major attitude, super little bitch with a big ol chip on her shoulder.
    Jalesa- the girl with man-chin, looks like a tranny.
    Russian Girl, I forget her name- sob story but pretty dumb and blah.
    Jael- No shit! She's biracial? Holy crap, you'd never tell. I like her and how she's a bit ditzy, it suits her.
    Girl Who Got Kicked Off, I forget her name- Dumb as a box of hair. Too bad because she was cute but oh well.
    Blonde W/lots of Experience- I thought she'd be the shit but her pictures were hella boring.

Overall- BORING GROUP of girls this year, way to go Tyra, mission accomplished.

Elite Member

I watched this show for the first time last night. What a trainwreck. Do they purposely go out and find the bitchiest, rudest, most egotistical girls who just happen to be passable in the looks department? TPTB definitely sacrificed a lot for the sake of drama. Do the winners ever make anything of themselves anyway?

Renee needs to go NOW. At first I thought she was one of the more attractive girls, but with her attitude, she's nothing but trouble. She's a major bitch. I loved how Jael gave it back to Renee last night, telling her not to impose her views on her. Renee was pissed. Girl can give it, but she certainly can't take it. Also, does Tyra and the lot really believe that stylists and photographers want to deal with her griping 24/7? I always had the impression that a professional attitude was almost as important as the right measurements in this business.

The Russian is another one who needs to go. Attractive girl, but ugly personality. She gives new meaning to the phrase 'dumb blonde'.

The Latin one is already on my last nerve. Again....attractive, talented, but always in overdrive and in your face.

Sarah - major snob. Needs to brag to make herself feel secure. Going home soon anyway.

Tyra drives me nuts. I watched her show the other day and only she could take something as blah as the 'crazy media attention' around her recent swimsuit picture and make an hour's show around it. That girl is all about 'me, me, me!" I find it so ironic that she goes on and on about being the best you can be and 'so what?' about the weight issue and is the first to dispense advice about just the opposite.

I like Jael and Diana.

SVZ

Does high fashion mean ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Does high fashion mean ugly?
    You should ask janice Dickinson that question.

Then duck.

Well, they've sure p*ssed someone off...

So, When Do They Ship Out? / MollyGood

So, When Do They Ship Out?
    — Thu, Mar 1, 2007 —

Did anyone catch the premiere of Top Model 8? If not, you can check out a clip above. In it you'll see a lot of military imagery and a group of model hopefuls being sent to "boot camp." Really? Military imagery in wartime? Did anyone think about this decision?
    Hey, Tyra and Miss Jay, everyday people who actually went through boot camp are getting limbs and heads shot off in Iraq. Is that really the boot camp you're alluding to? Are you actually saying that these models need to be prepared for the grueling war zone that is your reality television show? You couldn't be, because that would be more stupid and insensitive than the industry you're attempting to fill out with more warm and yet still lifeless bodies. Fuck off.

Read More: Top, Top Model, Tyra Banks

Unfortunately, I can't get these reality shows....

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I watched...

Renee- the girl w/the baby back in Hawaii. Major attitude, super little bitch with a big ol chip on her shoulder.
    Jalesa- the girl with man-chin, looks like a tranny.
    Russian Girl, I forget her name- sob story but pretty dumb and blah.
    Jael- No shit! She's biracial? Holy crap, you'd never tell. I like her and how she's a bit ditzy, it suits her.
    Girl Who Got Kicked Off, I forget her name- Dumb as a box of hair. Too bad because she was cute but oh well.
    Blonde W/lots of Experience- I thought she'd be the shit but her pictures were hella boring.

Overall- BORING GROUP of girls this year, way to go Tyra, mission accomplished.
    yup pretty much summed up what I was going to say lol. i liked the girl that got kicked off though.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information