Thread: I only watch the super bowl for the commercials, you?

Bronze Member

Default I only watch the super bowl for the commercials, you?

Anyone else like me and only likes the superbowl for the ads? Anyone who doesn't want to watch the actual game, but does want to see the ads I found out that Ifilm has instant uploads of all the ads, I think you just search "superbowl 2007" there (they have all the ads from prior years too). I wish I got paid to write those commercials, esp. since the average 30 second superbowl spot goes for 2.5 million... I actually might watch the game for both the ads and the halftime show too this year because I like the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince.

I watch the Superbowl for the football. Call me crazy.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

"You guys are right. abortretryfail, aka war_criminal, aka probably some other names, is a paid spammer.

These people are paid to infiltrate forums, make a few chatty posts (like our friend abortretryfail's "ladies drinks" thread), and then slide a link in every once in a while. For my other friends at other sites, this is what I dug up:

This person has two identities on short-media (a bannable offense, thus "she" has been banned):

abortretryfail, at diabolita23@yahoo.com
    war_criminal, at Giant1685@aol.com

This person has signed on with at least three different IPs from california:

I am IP banning all three. My friends at icrontic, ic_games, and other sites that are part of our extended family may want to check into these IPs to see if you have multiple users with them as well. "
    Source

I fart in your general direction, "allknowing". Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Thread Information