Thread: Smokin' Aces

Default Smokin' Aces

Opens January 26th nationwide. Anyone else as excited about this one as I am?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Me me! I'm stoked about this movie!
    debauched.

Just got home from seeing it, and loved it!! It's hilarious and sweetly violent, a "highly recommend"!

The characters are delicious, pay close attention to Jason Bateman's part, it's short, but sooo very good! (definitely worth several "rewinds" when it comes to dvd...)
    Last edited by sherbear905; January 27th, 2007 at 01:55 AM.

Elite Member

Me too, cant wait for it.
    "Don't think that sticking your boobs out and trying to look fuckable will help. Remember your in a rock and roll band. It's not "Fuck Me", It's "Fuck You!"
    Chrissie Hynde

I saw a lot of critic's didn't like it, saying it was a tarantino wanna be that was no longer relevant. Which means it should be an enjoyable movie to catch for me.

I saw it and I liked it a lot. I expected to love it, but didn't. The "revelation" at the end is a bit ridiculous, but otherwise the action was great. The actors were MARVELOUS! I expected a great performance out of Ryan Reynolds, Ray Liotta and Andy Garcia, but was pleasantly surprised by Ben Afflec, Jeremy Piven, Alicia Keys, Common and others.

Great action, so go see it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information