Thread: My Fair Brady Finale

Default My Fair Brady Finale

I missed it--did anyone see it? If so, what happened??? I have been looking on the web to see if I could find out and can find nothing!!! And rumor has it that they aren't together now anyway regardless of the outcome--though I don't know if it's true or not. Trying to find that out too! Can anyone help?

I'm slightly obsessed w/this show and am very mad at myself for missing the season finale.....

SVZ

yay it's over!

Didn't like eh SVZ?
    I found that Peter Brady to be quite the looker after all these years.....Peter Brady....sigh

You have to admit he looks pretty good for 47....

SVZ

his eyes are too close together...makes me think of a pervert i dunno, i liked them on the surreal life...but it became too much for me lol.

He proposed I guess.

I watched. Spoilers below...highlight from here

He got her to get all dressed up and took her out to dinner. She did her usual teary eyed plea for him to propose otherwise she was moving out and the relationship was basically over. He blindfolded her and took her over to a new apartment, where he told her that it was somewhere she could start her new life. She's in hysterics by this point and he gives the dramatic pause and says, "...or you can come home with me." She's really sobbing then and covering her face. He pops a ring out of his pocket and proposes and she hyperventalates. Literally. She says yes, they both cry and that was really it. It was kind of sweet in a saccharine way.

to here to read
    Last edited by SVZ; November 7th, 2005 at 05:49 PM.

^^^Thank you Laurent!!! I totally appreciate that!

BUT, here's the lingering question: Are they STILL together NOW???? Rumor has it that they are not......any idea about that:???

I gotta watch that episode.

Lynnie, the episode reairs tonight on VH1 at 11pm Eastern Standard Time if you want to catch it.

And I don't know if they're still together. I briefly nosed around IMDB message boards for any insight, but didn't see anything definate.

ReinaBikipatra

I think that is sweet. She he must really love her if he will put up with her whining and moods.

Bronze Member

If I recall correctly, I saw something of them talking about the show and they gave the impression that they are NOT together any longer - doesn't surprise me after seeing this err...."relationship" that they have together. And no, I don't think she's the one at fault for pushing for marriage actually, I think HE has a problem with commitment. Remember, he's had 2 failed marriages so I can see where he'd be gun shy, but this girl truly deserved to be with someone who meshed with her more. He just seems really set in his own ways, and not really efficent in communicating with partners. He kept referring to her "sexual maturity" throughout the show, and I thought "yeah...that's exactly what you base a relationship on...sex". Anyone who talks like he did about her and acts all parental like he did is the one who needs to grow up IMO. Did he want an equal partner or a fuck buddy who he could "mold and teach"?

Default Re: My Fair Brady Finale

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Lynnie, the episode reairs tonight on VH1 at 11pm Eastern Standard Time if you want to catch it.

And I don't know if they're still together. I briefly nosed around IMDB message boards for any insight, but didn't see anything definate.
    Thanks! I actually did catch the episode! It was good--I liked how he took her to that apartment and she's like uh, no way.
    I hope they're still together, for some reason I like them. Guess we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo View Post
    I simply hate her. I really do. And if I had to beg my husband to propose to me, I wouldn't have wasted my time. You shouldn't have to ASK for a ring. He should want to give you one, not be forced to.

I hate the way she slurs her words. I hate her ugly teeth. I just do not like her one bit.

[/rant]

im sooo with you on this one. im grossed out by her and all of the belching and overly sexual things she does for attention. and he acts like her parent because she obviously needs one..

ah yeah. she's 22 and he's like 47?? good luck with that. and she is really immature. and no, you shouldnt have to beg/force a guy into marriage. its pretty desperate and rarely works out.

Bronze Member

Well, showing up at an event together dressed as a brid and groom doesn't mean anything. Breaking up doesn't mean their not still friends - (or have to attend functions together during the duration of the show).

Thread Information