Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Surreal Life Fame Games

Default The Surreal Life Fame Games

Ok, I'm watching this....and the only reason is because there is literally nothing else on. I didn't know anything about this show except that it involves 'celebrities' from prior Surreal Life seasons in a competition....

It's not great.....its ok. But again, nothing else is on. Anyone else catch this??

it made me laugh chyna crying about no one asking for her picture

its like, get over it. So you arent super famous. who gives a crap.

I just saw the previews, but .... I can't believe nobody asked for C.C.s picture! What's up with that? I love C.C. since the Surreal life Season 6 (which is the only season I watched) when Florence Henderson was like the Dorm Mom!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I have to admit that I found that picture thing a bit cruel....though, funny. Because it hit them all pretty hard, and made them all question themselves, their fame, etc--which of course was the point.

I wonder if Jordan Knight really had a death in the family too....sorry, but it seemed a bit staged, but that was just my take.

I also thought the pic thing was kind of harsh. It would make you feel like the pick in grade school who was the last one picked for the kickball team (me)!

Can you imagine a Chynna and Brigette lesbo fest? NOW THAT would be good television!!
    Last edited by louiswinthorpe111; January 8th, 2007 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I also thought the pic thing was kind of harsh. It would make you feel like the pick in grade school who was the last one picked for the kickball team (me)!

Can you imagine a Chynna and Brigette lebo fest? NOW THAT would be good television!!
    Dude - you did NOT have to go there!! Won't be able to sleep now....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I watched it and I think I will be watching it again. I love the Surreal Life.

I hate to admit it Darksith, but I freaking love it too. I was semi obsessed with the season w/Mini Me, Peter Brady, Chyna, etc. I loved it. LOVED IT. And I would have asked for Chynas picture out of all of those guys because she made me laugh so freaking hard during her time on The Surreal Life.

She seems to have cleaned up her act a bit no? Or is she just keeping it together better this time around?? God that chick is a pisser....

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    I just saw the previews, but .... I can't believe nobody asked for C.C.s picture! What's up with that? I love C.C. since the Surreal life Season 6 (which is the only season I watched) when Florence Henderson was like the Dorm Mom!!
    CC would be the first one I would want to have my picture taken with I think he's geniune and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I hate to admit it Darksith, but I freaking love it too. I was semi obsessed with the season w/Mini Me, Peter Brady, Chyna, etc. I loved it. LOVED IT. And I would have asked for Chynas picture out of all of those guys because she made me laugh so freaking hard during her time on The Surreal Life.

She seems to have cleaned up her act a bit no? Or is she just keeping it together better this time around?? God that chick is a pisser....
    Same here. I loved that season of Surreal Life. I do feel kind of bad for Chyna. She seems like she wants to find someone who will love her, but I think so many guys are put off being with a chick that's bigger than them, that it's hard for her. I think she's just screaming to be loved.

*sniff* I'm so damn sentimental! *sniff*

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Same here. I loved that season of Surreal Life. I do feel kind of bad for Chyna. She seems like she wants to find someone who will love her, but I think so many guys are put off being with a chick that's bigger than them, that it's hard for her. I think she's just screaming to be loved.

*sniff* I'm so damn sentimental! *sniff*
    Agreed louis! She has some seriously low self esteem and has made some BAD choices in the men department. Shes a riot though and hope she finds love.....guess I'm sentimental too.

Elite Member

I have to admit that Jose Canseco was pretty good eye candy when he was on one season. I'll even admit that I liked Tammy Faye Mesner. Sorry to hear she's not doing well at all. The Christopher Knight/Adrienne thing was even a bit intriguing.

I have read that cc is a huge dick to his fans. Stores on various websites and things from people saying they met him after a show and asked for an autograph, and he would only give them one if they paid him 5 dollars. Apparently it was $20 for a picture with him. I dont know if hes different now that hes cleaned up his act, but just after hearing all this stuff about him and how he acts at/after shows I personally wouldnt want to get my picture taken with him.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

damnit I missed it?! How?! Why?! when is it on again!??????????????????!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post

OMG.. I was so embarrassed but yet fascinated at the same time for Mini Me when he was drunk and falling off of his scooter. I could imagine him having a really bad drinking problem. poor guy

I really like My Fair Brady too. They are so wrong for eachother.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information