Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Commercials you hate

Default Commercials you hate

I'm sitting here and that stupid Kia commercial comes on...they're singing that "so long.. farewell, auf vierderzen(sp?I know I massacred that word) Good-bye" well anyhow, I hate that part where the girl goes "adieu, adieu.. to you and you and you-oo"!! ACK!

What commercials get on your last nerve?
    missbazilb likes this.

this is a great thread! I have so many but off the top of my head..

there's a local commercial, here, and 3 people say together, "tell us more dot com"

then someone says, "what?"

and 3 different people repeat, "tell us more dot com"

then the first group of 3 come back on and say together, "that's, tell us more dot com"

it's like a drill to the head.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I hate the Volkswagon ones where the people are chatting and they get into an accident, there's a few of them. They make me flinch everytime I see them, I just don't think they're all that nessicary.

OH
    And I forgot about the HeadON commericals! And now they have a commerical saying how annoying their commercial is! Seriously!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by fahQ View Post
    I'm sitting here and that stupid Kia commercial comes on...they're singing that "so long.. farewell, auf vierderzen(sp?I know I massacred that word) Good-bye" well anyhow, I hate that part where the girl goes "adieu, adieu.. to you and you and you-oo"!! ACK!

Oh yeah, I know which one you're talking about.. I had to re-read this -lol. I find myself waiting for that girl to sing it each time b/c I know it's coming.

Head On - Apply Directly To The Forehead

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    I hate the Volkswagon ones where the people are chatting and they get into an accident, there's a few of them. They make me flinch everytime I see them, I just don't think they're all that nessicary.

OH
    And I forgot about the HeadON commericals! And now they have a commerical saying how annoying their commercial is! Seriously!
    Exactly! On both.
    When I first saw the ones where they are happily chatting and then get rammed, I thought that was mean as H.

I don't watch much tv but I have seen the Jessica Simpson commercial for HDTV, I hate her & her comercial & her fake southern accent.

That awful commercial for the flatscreen TV where the golfer loses his golfball in the brush. And the flutes come in and play an annoying ditty and folks all over the world talk about how stupid he is because he can't find his golfball even though it's right in front of him.

I don't even know what brand of TV it's for, I just know it annoys the crap outta me.

Quote Originally Posted by B.C. View Post
    I don't watch much tv but I have seen the Jessica Simpson commercial for HDTV, I hate her & her comercial & her fake southern accent.
    Oh man, that one makes the blood vessels in my head burst instantly. HATE IT!

That horrible Jessica Simpson commercial...its truly one you want to blow your brains out to.

And Head On. UGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by B.C. View Post
    Yes! I hate that one, too. There's also some pretty goofy car commercials where I live. Guys wearing overalls, acting like hicks and pretending to be excited about used cars.

The one where you call this place and tell them about a situation and they tell you whether it's worthy to laugh or not and how much. Ridiculous!
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

I definitely agree with the HeadOn commercial. It's really bad.

I also hate those Enzyte, natural male enhancement commercials. It has the husband, Bob and his wife who is all smiles. And they show the commercial two, three times in a row. Ugh, please no more.

Oh yeah, those Vonage commercials. Not so much the commercial itself, but the music. It has this WooHoo WooHooHoo WooHoo WooHooHoo song playing in the back. Very annoying.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Gah, I hate the BMW and Vovlo commercials with the annoying kids. One has them shreiking like banshees after opening Christmas gift and the other has this stupid little twit who has to be at least 7 singing half of Jingle Bells really terribly and then getting up and walking away halfway through. WTF???

Quote Originally Posted by fahQ View Post

I can't believe this! Yesterday, I was so mad at that damn Kia commercial because after I hear it, I find myself singing that stupid hymn all day long. I wanted to come here and see if there was a thread about annoying commercials and now today I see you started one and mentioned the same awful commercial! Thank you for starting this thread so I could vent.

Also, I agree with everyone about the HeadOn commercials. It's even more annoying since they are trying to be cool about knowing it's an annoying commercial. Stop with the damn "HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead" bit and just get an entirely new commercial. I would never, ever, buy that stuff because the idiotic commercial makes me insane.

Also, o0Amber0o, I can't stand those Volkswagon commercials either! AIGHHHH! All those commercials do is make me not want to be the passenger in a Volkswagon because it seems like all Volkswagon drivers do is get into accidents.

I know the point is to get us to remember the commercial/product but I never associate anything pleasant with a product when its commercial makes me want to throw myself in front of a moving train. Instead, I think their advertising people need to be fired.

Also, the Burger King commercials with the scary "King" himself. Those need to go. Seriously, what is the deal with that guy? He seems like a perverted molester/killer. He's just wrong. All wrong.

Wow, I really needed to vent.

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information