Thread: The House of Tiny Terrors

Default The House of Tiny Terrors

I watched this show last night on TLC. Concept is three families that can't control their children come live in this house where a psychologist tells them what they're doing wrong. It's like Supernanny overlaod.

Did anyone else watch this? I don't need to be a psychologist to know what these parents are doing wrong. The 2 year old twins that are still in cribs, drinking bottles and can't feed themselves? I would smack their mother.

I haven't seen it, but want to. I am sure it will make my three year old look like a saint. I hate seeing toddlers with bottles and pacifiers anyway, so I am sure this will just confirm that for me. TLC is sure to repeat this episode a few more times.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I didn't watch it, it didn't interest me much. I would rather have them show more episodes of "1 Week To Save Your Marriage" (what happened to that show, they never aired the last episode advertised?), or "Shalom in the Home".

I watched it but why the FAWK was Duff wearing that damn TRENCHCOAT and doing weird poses? I Hate her!

I hate watching shows like this because it just makes me sick. I mean, how could you let your TODDLERS get THAT out of control?!?! And then these kids are going to grow up and raise little brats themselves.

And the worst part of it is its not even like its a select problem...theres SO MANY people out there with this issue..you see them at the grocery store with the kid screaming its head off because it wants the froot loops instead of the generic brand. I just cant help but think, why?? My mom never let me get away with that shit, and when I have kids I imagine I'll have the same parenting principles as my mother did...I wont be the frazzled mother dragging my red faced screaming little hellion out of the toy department, no sir.

The child with the hitting problem was WAY out of control. If I even tried to him my mother, I would have been in mega trouble. There seems to be no end of horrible bratty children.

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I didn't watch it, it didn't interest me much. I would rather have them show more episodes of "1 Week To Save Your Marriage" (what happened to that show, they never aired the last episode advertised?), or "Shalom in the Home".
    I missed 1 week to save your marriage. I did really enjoy Shalom in the Home.

Thread Information