Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vh1's Celebrity Fit Club 5! Celebrities announced!

Default Vh1's Celebrity Fit Club 5! Celebrities announced!

Fans of VH1's Celebrity Fit Club are going to have to wait until April for their next installment of the series, but here's the line-up of celeb's who will be working their asses off to get rid of that junk in the trunk on celebrity Fit Club 5:

Maureen McCormick (The Brady Bunch), Dustin Diamond (Saved By The Bell), Tiffany (pop star), Cledus T. Judd (country music artist), Da Brat (Hip Hop Artist), Ross "The Intern" Mathews (The Tonight Show), Kimberley Locke (American Idol) and Warren G (rapper).

http://tabloidwhore.blogspot.com/

Elite Member

Marcia got fat?
    Screech got fat?
    Tiffany got fat?

I am baffled!

Suprised to see Kim Locke on there. She was always healthy looking to me even though she wasn't model thin. Big freakin' deal. She is a gorgeous woman.

Hmm, guess Lane Bryant just lost their "celebrity model", as far as I know Kimberley Locke was still under contract with them, she was just announced as doing their IA ads next.

The only one even funny/interesting/entertaining enough to make it watchable is Ross the Intern from The Tonight Show. I wouldn't even call him fat, either. He's chunky, but not really fat.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Yeah, the last time i checked, none of these celebs were fat... Screech was just all over the news for his sex tape and he looked the same.... and Kimberly Locke was going on and on about how she thinks being big is beautiful and she's happy with her weight... this show must be having a hard time finding really big quasi-celebs, like in the first season... even last season, the only reason Erika and Tina were there is because they had baby weight... it just seems to be getting worse every season... but as long as they don't bring the Snapple Lady back, i'll probably check it out.

Never heard of this guy, but Cledus T. Judd? No way that's his real name. At least I hope it's not.

Wasn't Da Brat already on VH1's Surreal Life?
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Cledus T. Judd is the country music version of Weird Al. He can be pretty funny at times.

I had to read that twice. At first I thought it was CRIS JUDD!

I remember Da Brat from the Surreal Life. First of all, I hate her name. Secondly, what little personality she had was obnoxious. I hate Screech - never watched Saved by the Bell once, but his recent attention-whoring & Dirty Sanchez's are enough to turn me off of him. Knowing he's on there makes me considering boycotting this season.

I have no idea who Cledus T. Judd, Ross "The Intern" Mathews or Warren G even are. But yeah, for the love of all that is holy, please do NOT bring back Wendy the Snapple Lady.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Oh I'm sorry but I thought Warren G was dead for some reason...

Dustin Diamond = lame

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Da Brat is a serious bitch. I'm sure she's there to just stir shit up...though she could stand to lose a few too I think. None of them are FAT I don't think, but maybe want to tone up, lose 10-15 and get PAID FOR IT. Hell, I'd do it too.

Call me crazy, but I really want to see the Screech sex tape...not cause I'm attracted to screech or anything, but I'm more interested in the sheer novelty of it. I mean, who fucks screech?? Seriously?!?

But back to the subject at hand, excluding cletus and ross the intern, none of these people are especially fat...

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    Call me crazy, but I really want to see the Screech sex tape...not cause I'm attracted to screech or anything, but I'm more interested in the sheer novelty of it. I mean, who fucks screech?? Seriously?!?

But back to the subject at hand, excluding cletus and ross the intern, none of these people are especially fat...

Well today may be your lucky day.... http://dlisted.com/2006/11/22/the-sc...-tape-is-here/

Let us know how it turns out... No way I can watch it... Butt sex makes me cringe... let alone that whole Dirty Sanchez stuff...

Here's Marcia

I have been looking everywhere for it...thanks tater! I'm downloading it now....lol I'll let you know how disturbing it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information