Thread: Tonights episode of House!

Default Tonights episode of House!

Can anyone tell me what happened? Did they find out what was wrong with the guy (besides for being 600lbs)? What happened with house and the officer??

The dicks at my local fox affiliate decided it was necessary to interrupt the episode HALF WAY THROUGH to bring the concession and victory speeches by the candidates for governor

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

The fat guy had lung cancer. Didn't smoke but somehow had inoperable terminal lung cancer. He wasn't real happy.

Cameron refused to tell House who in her circle of family/friends had been a super fatty when he questioned her. Chase acted like a fatty-fearing dick for a few minutes early on in the episode before disappearing. They broke the MRI machine, again, much to Cuddy's displeasure and Cameron doped/duped the fat man so that he wouldn't leave the hospital. Unfortunately when he blacked out he went right through a plate class window with Cameron clutching/riding him like a giant inner tube.

The cop got some judge to sign off on a search warrant and went over House's house with a fine toothed comb, discovering over 600 uneaten Vicodin in various brown prescription bottles that didn't always have House's name on them. It was evidence enough for the cop to get additional charges brought against House, for intent to distribute. The cop got Dr. Wilson to come down to the office where he kept showing Wilson photocopies of all those prescriptions he'd written House through the years, including the ones that House forged. Wilson refused to rat House out, claiming that on those prescriptions he had been slightly altering his signature just because he felt like shaking it up and doing something different. The cop warned Wilson that he would get in trouble if he was covering for House but Wilson stuck by his story.

haggard, if you want more House info, televisionwithoutpity.com is great for that.

Tonight's ep was decent. The best parts were House and Wilson arguing about what Wilson may or may not have told the cop. House actually smiled/laughed in the show which is rare (because he said he ran out of fat jokes). That was a nice sight. House sitting in jail was pretty depressing, but he got out fast.

Yeah, that cop has a major hard-on for House and won't just let it go.

Also, Cameron grew massive balls overnight.

Okay, was that a fat suit? I thought I recognized the actors voice, but couldn't place him. The credits were unreadable.
    I know a guy who's nearly that big. He is in total denial about any health problems associated with his weight.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

The actor's name is Pruitt Taylor Vince, and he is a heavy actor, but not nearly that big. It was part fat suit, part him. Here's his IMDB page with some pictures:
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0898546/

^^Thanks NoDay - I was wondering that myself.

Ooohhh..he was the creepy guy in Identity. That must be where I recognized him from...
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

what is on the right side of house's neck? it looks like a scar...i havent noticed it before

OCD

I think that when he laughed he didn't mean to, it looked like when on SNL someone cracks up in the middle of a skit. It was really funny and cute though!

They claimed the fat dude was 440 lbs I think and there is no way, that fat suit made him at least 600 lbs.

The info I see online says that he was supposed to be 600....

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I think that when he laughed he didn't mean to, it looked like when on SNL someone cracks up in the middle of a skit. It was really funny and cute though!

They claimed the fat dude was 440 lbs I think and there is no way, that fat suit made him at least 600 lbs.
    On the episode, Cameron had said he was 440 lbs just to get him on the MRI machine. He was really supposed to be 600 lbs.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

The scar on Houses neck is from being shot last season.

Thread Information