Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freakshow alert: Anna Nicole Smiths first TV interview set for Nov 2nd!

Default Freakshow alert: Anna Nicole Smiths first TV interview set for Nov 2nd!

Anna Nicole Smith will appear in her first television interview since the death of her son Daniel, starting this Thursday, Nov. 2nd on Entertainment Tonight. Knowing ET, they will stretch this damn thing throughout the entire November sweeps and yes, I am totally intrigued. This is also terribly ironic since ET is the show that also heavily featured interviews with Larry Birkhead proclaiming he is Anna Nicole's new baby daddy. Reporter Mark Steines (pictured above with Anna Nicole, Howard K. Stern, baby Dannielynn Hope and 2 ET producers) interviewed Anna Nicole and posted the following on his blog:
    I just flew back from the Bahamas, where I sat down for an exclusive interview with Anna Nicole Smith. I was the only reporter allowed inside her Bahamian compound for what would be one of the most in-depth interviews she's ever done and the only interview she has given since the death of her son and the birth of her daughter. Anna Nicole was finally ready to talk about these events, and she only wanted to talk to Entertainment Tonight.Driving through the gates of Anna's home in Nassau with executive producer LINDA BELL BLUE, I noticed there are absolutely no signs of life on the outside. I would come to learn that the fear of constant paparazzi keeps Anna and her support team locked up, blinds drawn, and constantly aware that prying eyes are trying to snap photos. There is a pool no one uses, gardens no one visits and terraces no one stands on to take in the very warm night air. Anna and her baby live pretty much like prisoners inside this home, and we were actually some pretty welcome guests.From the moment I saw her enter the room, I knew this was not the Anna Nicole I had interviewed before. She seemed calmer, sadder, a bit of a broken bird, yet she looked quite beautiful. She introduced me to her daughter DANNIELYNN and the man she calls her husband, HOWARD K. STERN. She was a very gracious host in the midst of some pretty dramatic times.The interview is a veritable rollercoaster of emotions. She giggles like a schoolgirl when she talks about the first time she realized she was in love with Howard. She beams like a mother when she holds little Dannielynn and says, "Can you say mommy?"But it is when she utters the name of her son, DANIEL, that Anna Nicole is no longer able to compose herself. She crumbles like a house of cards, tears pouring out of her eyes, her body shaking from the sobbing. This is not just a controversial, misunderstood woman, this is a mother who has lost a child.I have done quite a few interviews over the years for ET and I have never seen the level of heartbreak I witnessed in the Bahamas. I think when you tune in to our exclusive interviews with Anna Nicole -- starting on Thursday, November 2nd -- you may walk away with a different opinion about this particular star. I know I did.
    http://tabloidwhore.blogspot.com/

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

OMFG; This will be amazing!

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

I would come to learn that the fear of constant paparazzi keeps Anna and her support team locked up, blinds drawn, and constantly aware that prying eyes are trying to snap photos.
    Awwww, she just needs to move to Malibu on the other side of Mel "Sugar Tits" Gibson's house like Britney Spears and KFed did..

____________________ so who watched?

Crap i forgot............................................ ......
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Gold Member

I watched and I feel really bad for her.I can't imagine what she's going through......

I watched. I'll need days to sift through the many levels of just plain "wrong" that eminated from that interview. Seriously. There is so much craziness going on with her and HKS. Oh, I can't even begin or I'll go crazy. I just can't formulate the words. The entire situation is horrendous. Though I will say that what really creeped me out- the one thing that really upset me-was Howard rubbing Anna's arm. Constantly! He never let up. That gave me the willies. <<shivers>> I just can't seem to trust that guy.

I can't deal with TV tonite! They killed off my Gale Harold on Vanished (I knew ahead of time but still... waaaahhhhh) so now I'm not watching that show. What's with TV tonite? I'm so disturbed. It's like the TV God's are mad or something.

thnx Provence for that description; it sounds pretty accurate!

Eli

Awww that poor woman, her son Jesse McCartney was so cute!
    But all I heard her saying was: "He was *inaudable* because he *inaudable* when he was *inaudable* only 20."
    Anyone care to translate?

^ she basically as always refuses to take any blame or responsibility for the fact that her young son was a drug abuser. she seemed to blaming jesus

I missed it too....and I'm pissed.

The few little snippets on TV shows were just her crying....and making no sense at all. Like thats anything new.

I only saw part of it when she was in the delivery room. I thought she had a C-Section or something, why was she awake? (I'm a guy so I don't know much about giving birth )

Anyway I thought she looked okay, thought her hair was more white than blonde.

you are awake when you get a C-section

^ yeah well she wouldnt shut up; she sounded high even in labor! and she said the epidural didnt work probably cause her drug tolerance is so high compared to other normal humans!

I'm not even positive they use epidurals for C-sections - I'm thinking .... well, someone answer who had a C-section because I'm not 100% sure on this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information