Thread: 3 Wishes

Default 3 Wishes

"People ask me all the time how we came to choose Amy," executive producer Andrew Glassman says, "and I have to say that I feel she was such an obvious choice. Everything that she has stood for in her career, in her music and in her public persona, captured everything that I wanted the show to be about: the warmth, the passion, the understanding.
    So anyone planning on watching Grant's foray into reality TV?

Zee

Never saw the show. It runs in the same time slot as Rome. Which I love! M

Not a fan of reality shows or Amy Grant. I was at a few reality show tapings. They editors can create a version of reality that wasn't present at the taping.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I hate that show and I want it to die. It's been on for a few weeks, I guess... and every time I just feel like shooting my tv. But I don't own a gun. It's syrupy crap that belongs on the the old Pax network or ABC Family.

I really figured that her career was finished. She played up the Christian rock thing, apparently as a way of developing a niche market. Don't get me wrong, I am a christian (not in the "born again" sense). Then she turned around and married Vince Gill, who had been married at the time the met.

Now that sort of thing is frowned upon, in fundamentalists cirlces. She came out with a story that "God wanted me to marry Vince". Maybe He did. Who am I to say. It sounded self serving.

After that she lost crediblity. "When Amy Grant crossed over, she forgot to bring the cross over" as Dennis Miller said. Her recording career went into the can. Now she's creeping back in reality TV. I can't believe that any one would take her too seriously.

^^^ Thank you - I have never been able to stand this hypocrite. She's a Christian singer only when it suits her. I remember and interview a long long long time ago where she said that she would flirt with her sister's boyfriends just to get them to dump the sister. How Christian is that? Wasn't a big surprise when she started dating the already-married Vince.

Thread Information