Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor Rome

Default Bachelor Rome

I watched about an hour of this last night.

These girls were all over the fact they might be Princesses.

And yes the bachelor is a Prince but judging by his lifestyle and his parents, these girls perceptions and realities of their potential "Princessdom" are completely different.

He's not hot at all. If he weren't a Prince half those chicks wouldn't look twice at him.

He's seems really down to earth. And funny. Especially when he was talking to the devastatingly beautiful Italian girl who didn't understand English. Does anyone know if he picked her?

Did he pick the nouveau riche tacky socialite from Texas

I have no life, so I will probably end up watching this eventually. I am in shock this show is still on, I mean, has no one learned their lesson???

I have never watched one episode of any of the Bachelor or Bachelorette series. I think they're all BS.

I love watching the show. This season looks to be more 'catty' than usual. I don't know if they were all just drunk, but they all seemed a little low class and ho-ish. The fug chick belting out opera on the balcony was beyond funny. The prince kind of reminds me of Andy Garcia, in a small way the way he looks.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    I have never watched one episode of any of the Bachelor or Bachelorette series. I think they're all BS.
    You are correct....yet, I watch them like a complete moron.

Oooh. It's Italy this season?
    Maybe I will watch an ep or two. I havent never watched this show. Ever. haha

I watched about an hour of it before I started retching I don't know who got roses at the end of the night...most of them should have gotten a smack upside the head and sent home for being so pathetic.
    I'm not quite drunk enough to really care, but is this her violation of her violation of her violation of her violation of probation or her violation of her violation of her violation of her probation????? ~MontanaMama on LL's latest arrest.

I watched the whole damn thing last night! I felt like the girls he picked were some of the less attractive ones, but that's just my opinion. He did pick the socialite, who I thought had the ugliest dress of them all; he also picked the one Italian girl who was a student, and the one blonde who kept calling him "baby", and asked him "You wanna see me shake it, baby?" before she wiggled her ass in his face. I kinda liked Rosella (except for the tattoo), but she didn't get picked. Poor girl sold her car so she could get some cash for dresses, etc., but I guess I shouldn't feel that sorry for her, it was her choice to go...

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    You are correct....yet, I watch them like a complete moron.

I'm not saying I haven't been sucked into others. Temptation Island was riveting!

Nothing about the Bachelor ever appealed to me.

Silver Member

Where is the diversity? And does anyone notice from the past seasons there is always atleast ONE token black woman on the show? On this season they have a biracial woman. (The one who asked if he's ever dated a black woman/ or ethnic woman before.) I definitely don't expect her to be the chosen one either. The only thing that would make me think differently is if the producers actually show them spending some one on one time together.

Most of the women of color on these type of shows become background fodder. Thats why it's been long overdue for a black man, latino, asian, etc... to take on the role as The Bachelor. That's probably the only way for the Bachelorette pool to be diverse. I have seen atleast 2 black women make it to the final 6 on this show, and ironically, they got eliminated right before those hometown dates.

My roommates and I noticed that too. We didn't comment during the show on it (other than the fact that he must really have a thing for blondes), but afterwards we had a sort of "wait a second..." moment.

I watch it faithfully. Cracks me up that I grew up with his siblings and they were not popular BUT were nice, just quiet. Very humble family, to be admired in retrospect.

These girls are nothing but gold digging, status seeking hos. I would be VERY surprised if he married any.

IMO, it's a publicity ploy.

I watched one episode. It was the one where they do a group date on the beach and one of the girls gets drunk and passes out. I also noticed that there weren't many minorities, but I think a lot of that has to do with the Bachelor's personal taste. I remember seeing that the Bachelor's taste in women is taken into consideration during the casting of the Bachelorettes, so it might be the case that he stated that he prefers white women.

I thought that the socialite from Houston was so tacky and an embarrassment to Houstonians. First of all, her hair was yellow and not blonde. I very seriously doubt that she's actually as rich as she wants us to think. I saw part of it the other night and she was suggesting that she hire another one of the girls to be her maid. What a pretentious bitch. She's probably one of these lower middle class girls who considers herself a "socialite" because she goes clubbing every night and frequently hosts or attends parties for high schoolers.

That "socialite" was disgusting! I can't believe there are really ppl like that out there.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

I have decided that Lisa is actually probably my favorite. I think she's the best match for him, and she's one of the only ones that I think is genuine. I also like Sadie, but I feel kind of like she may be pulling the "I'm saving myself!" card for attention (a la Jessica Simpson) and it's going to backfire. I thought it was totally unnecessary and awkward for her to just come out and say that, and based on his reaction I think he was sort of put off by it as well.

Erica is just disgusting, and I honestly don't understand why she's still there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information