Thread: Survivor: Cook Islands

Default Survivor: Cook Islands

I will be watching this one. Ive always liked watching Survivor now there have been a few seasons I havent watched it but all in all I like that show and Amazing Race.

I think I'll be on the bandwagon for Survivor also. Some reality shows I only catch now and again, but Survivor has usually pulled through as a good one to watch.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

I am not watching this load of horseshit; the last few seasons of survivor have sucked beyond belief and i think they've gone too far w/ this 'race' crap! Fuck that shit; i'll being doing something else when it comes on & U kno wat that means (http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/sex...sterbate.html) ... I think during this show is an appropriate time for that! Use up the whole hour in fact!!

I've never watched Survivor before, but i did watch tonight.... I thought it was pretty good... I don't get the big controversy about race... In the end, it will come down to personality and skill anyway... I thought it was a good show...

Silver Member

Towards the end of the show it was so unbearable to watch that my sister turned away from the TV.

Besides, in a week or two they will merge the tribes and it won't matter anyway. I can't wait untill the whole segregated part of the show is over.

Towards the end of the show it was so unbearable to watch that my sister turned away from the TV.
    What was unbearable? I didnt understand the big to do about the show. I thought it was good. I love they have the Excile Island again.

I watched it last night and I think its going to be an interesting season.

I agree. Everyone was so hyped up about the race separation, but it seems to only be within the 4 tribes where they're talking about their own ethnicity. I don't think that will play as big a part as everyone tried to make it.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

OCD

It was totally boring. The Asians made out the best, I think everyone on their team looked pretty fit. They screwed the African American team though if you ask me, lotta fatties.

A couple of the guys were nice to look at, girls typical cookie cutter stuff and it appears they used primarily younger chicks. I find the older people are usually the most interesting. I don't think I'll be watching again it was mega boring.

I agree with OCD, I admit I tuned in because of the controversy, I normally don't watch this show. But beyond the hype it was so boring. Shoulda stuck with emeril!!!

So is anyone else still watching this? I have a HUGE crush on Yul and Ozzy is pretty damn awesome too. The racial split was all a bunch of hype to get people to watch, they are only segregated for a few days.

This isn't the most interesting season of Survivor, but Yul wil certainly keep me glued to the set,.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh yeah Ozzy is sooo easy on the eyes. Your right this season is not too exciting or interesting. There is a white dude, Adam I think, that needs to be voted out. I do tune into this show but I find myself turning the channel when The Office is on and not turning back to Survivor.

Thread Information