Thread: Oprah today-Eva Longoria

Default Oprah today-Eva Longoria

I know it's a re run, but I hadn't seen it. I just have to say that while I have never seen an episode of DH, I just didn't care for Eva Longoria. After seeing this episode I have to say I have a little soft spot for her. She bought her parents (and mentally handicapped sister) a home and had it furnised/decorated. She talked about some about growing up, and I had no idea she came from such humble beginnings. It was touching...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Flipped to it, saw her, promptly flipped to Maury Povich. Had a new 'I slept w/45 men in a week and want to find my babys daddy' shows.

I'd far rather watch those whores than the whore on Oprah. At least they're being more honest.

Edit: didn't see your last comment sweetrebel--maybe she's human afterall.

I'm not a fan at all, never saw what the fascination with her was...but I did think it was a special thing she did for her parents. She talked about how her parents did without so much for the kids to have things and be able to do things like other kids...I guess this was her way to give back to them. She said her parent's "ranch" didn't have air conditioning or heat...the house she bought for them and had decorated/furnished was beautiful and they really seemed enthralled by all the nice, new things...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

I dont want to sound mean and insensitive, but Eva talking about her poor childhood doesn't make me like her. Alot of people have it tough, big deal.

I agree AntiParis. If I made a bundle, it'd be a given that I'd take care of my family. It's not that special, her parents sacrificed everything for their kids, the least she can do is show her appreciation by spending probably a minor fraction of her earnings on a nice home for them.

Thats exactly my point! You would do it because its your family, and you love them, going on tv and saying you did it is trying to win points with the public. Oh what a caring, considerate, thoughtful, woman Eva is

Thread Information